**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Arkus or Venom to R4 with a rank up gem?

I have a corvus and a hyperion on R5 duped. So it is more for fun or maybe you know a special case, where one of them can shine :)

I am interesting in which your is your favorit: Aarkus or Venom ? both undupe

Arkus or Venom to R4 with a rank up gem? 42 votes

Aarkus
28%
SpiderCoolsRoOOts10or_StrongmbracejacboonHyperbolein_1NeotwismUmbertoDelRioChubsWhiteDestroyyourchamRerun_9lowlevelplayer 12 votes
Venom
71%
zuffyNanoDroidDrake2078TerraMagrailothosLvernon15Osfan8LordRaymond3WeeaeaTankRichardsonManfréaBolgenX_Factor_Agentspigwenderdot_dittoK3600Elohim16DKnightThicco_ModeCaino1023Steel_Ball_Run 30 votes

Comments

• Rerun_9Rerun_9 Posts: 109
    Aarkus
    Everyone already knows Venom is a beast. Give Aarkus a chance!!!

PS: I have a 5* Aarkus so I would also like to see some high level gameplay. Maybe a bit biased. 😄
  • ChubsWhiteChubsWhite Posts: 493 ★★★
    Aarkus
    Rerun_9 said:

Everyone already knows Venom is a beast. Give Aarkus a chance!!!

PS: I have a 5* Aarkus so I would also like to see some high level gameplay. Maybe a bit biased. 😄

I think KTI uploaded someone with a rank 3 6* Aarkus. I only have a max 4* and he's so awesome, completely destroys the Tech class.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,991 ★★★★★
    Venom
    Favorite playing? Definitely Venom.
    My 4 Aarkus is growing on me though
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    Aarkus
    Aarkus grew on me. So much so that I just took my 6* to R2 with the resources I got back from my 6* Cull Obsidian. Haven't had much of a chance yet to test him out yet, but early looks are looking good.
  • Repto23Repto23 Posts: 734 ★★★
    What rank are they going to? Also have you already completed the Variants? The 2015 or 2016 rank up gems will apply to Venom but not Arkus