**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Who to use 5* tech awakening gem on

Angelfire_TNORAngelfire_TNOR Posts: 64
edited March 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I’ve recently pulled a 5* tech gem and wondering where to use it. Ghost for a bit of power gain or, gullotine 2099 for a chance to save combo and the 10% damage cap. I don’t have a lot of sig stones for either right now. Also curious how useful the 10% damage cap is.

I already have Stark Spider-Man, Sentinel, Iron Man IW and Star Lord awakened, so don’t need to save for any of them.

Who to use 5* tech awakening gem on 11 votes

5* rank 4 Ghost
81%
PantherusNZTeddersLvernon15Thicco_ModePapicante1Das_giSean_WhoXguard77AouxWoux 9 votes
5* rank 4 Gullotine 2099
18%
RoOOtsddom 2 votes
Wait for someone else (darkhawk, doc oc, vision)
0%

Comments

• PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,406 ★★★★
    5* rank 4 Ghost
    Depends somewhat on who you use more and what content you're looking to complete, but awakening Ghost (and ranking her up) literally changed the game for me.
  • Angelfire_TNORAngelfire_TNOR Posts: 64
    To be honest I haven’t used ghost much yet, so I haven’t really figured out her play style. Likely because I have other great 5*s that don’t have the learning curve. Also I have wasp and hood but only as 4*s so it is hard to bring her into content where those synergies are useful/needed. I was wondering if the extra power gain would make her more fun to play.
  • Sean_WhoSean_Who Posts: 618 ★★★
    5* rank 4 Ghost
    I just popped a generic on my ghost, would have done a tech in heart beat. If you use her in war, for example, the power gain is a game changer. Normally at an L2 before they're at their L1.
  • Angelfire_TNORAngelfire_TNOR Posts: 64
    How high a sig do you need her to be at for the signature to be really noticeable?
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,406 ★★★★
    5* rank 4 Ghost

How high a sig do you need her to be at for the signature to be really noticeable?

It's immediately noticeable at sig 1 with 2% power gained per missed hit - at Sig 200 it's 5%, not a HUGE difference.