**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I’m looking for an AQ focused alliance. Not interested in AW.

Hello, I want more out of AQ and no AW alliance. Currently running Map 4. I have out grown my alliance. Looking for at least Map 5 never played Map 6 but I’m interested still. Respond on here or look me up and message me. In game name is Simmons253. Rating 1.1mil and prestige 9.5.

Comments

• kahlkorverkahlkorver Posts: 161
    Hi, if you wanna give Discord a try for communication, let's chat there. We need 1 after this AQ cycle. https://discord.gg/g6ETyCC

• zbot34zbot34 Posts: 442
    @Simmons253 do you have line so we can talk? My alliance does AQ map 5 and a little map 6. We do War but if you aren't interested in War I think we could come to an understanding about that. Hit me up on Line zbot34
  • JynetixJynetix Posts: 91
    We're a 18.5mil alliance looking for active and reliable players who can participate in AQ. We currently run a 5*3*3 reliably and looking to move up in AQ maps. We are holding off on AW for some time to allow other players to grow champions, and not have top champs unavailable.

We are a laid back alliance looking to have fun and play the game. We do require LINE for communication and participation. We understand that this is a game, and personal life comes first. We just ask that you do not vanish for days without letting us know. The game is supposed to be fun, and we like to keep it that way! We've kept this philosophy for 4 years and have been going strong!

We are looking for active players. We would like for you to be able to handle yourself in AQ, but know that sometimes it can be rough. Participate in AQ and communication are key.

Our current AQ is rebuilding, and looking for committed players. We hope to get to get a strong group to run higher maps. We are not doing AW at this time to allow others to use top rank champs for events. We ask that you participate in Alliance Events and not just do the one minimal fight for the rewards. No donations at this time until we are ready to move up in AQ.

Alliance: SecretWars
    Alliance Tag: iajev
    In-game Name: Jynetix
    Line ID: Jynetix