**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

RIP Seatin's units and time spent for these 6* pulls

ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,115 ★★★★★
edited March 2020 in General Discussion
It's nice to see that everyone's feeling the pains of the 6* pool....... ouch.....

Having to face off against that 6.2.2 Mr Sinister, 6.2.5 Mordo, and 6.2.6 The Champion 10 times each for this hurts the soul.... :(

https://youtu.be/OBWAiPEDE3Y?t=495

Comments

• lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    @DNA3000 true
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Well, consider his last featured 6 star opening.... Nova and Longshot!! He almost deserved it
  • ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
    Snizzbar said:

Thebgj said:

Who cares what he gets it ain’t your roster

It’s not his either, it belongs to all the people who sent him money 😂
    Lol it belongs to Kabam no matter where the money came from.
    Very true
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I would feel sorry for him but he probably got back twice the money he spent on the content
  • MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 726 ★★★
    edited March 2020
    *Seatin's gambling rage intensifies*
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    Dont worry moleman crystals will help erase the bad pulls lmao
  • FalongFalong Posts: 125
    and who cares??? he have 6* shards for free , he dont spend hes own money, so many give him free money
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    he sorta did it for the sake of the act 6 exploration rewards as well, don't forget that guys.
  • Steel_Ball_RunSteel_Ball_Run Posts: 534 ★★★
    Nova and Longshot for Joe Fixit and Maggie
    Perfectly balanced, as all thing should be
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★

Sounds like a bunch of guys in here are upset that they are poor and can’t afford to spend on the game.

Falong said:

and who cares??? he have 6* shards for free , he dont spend hes own money, so many give him free money

He still had to complete that content too. Not like 4th of July when you can whale out and open a bunch.
    Who said I was poor like are you dumb and I never said I ain’t spent on this game because I have, I have spent on this game multiple times lol. Don’t be just assuming things without facts
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    Thebgj said:

It’s not his either, it belongs to all the people who sent him money 😂
    So why can’t they use that roster then if it’s theres, it’s his roster they’re just people who give him money
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    I felt a bit Schadenfreude. I hope that face turns into a meme.
  • StarKillerVIIStarKillerVII Posts: 75
    Have you heard of raid shadow legends? The new MMO taking 2020 by storm?
  • mbracembrace Posts: 821 ★★★
    Chovner said:

It's nice to see that everyone's feeling the pains of the 6* pool....... ouch.....

Having to face off against that 6.2.2 Mr Sinister, 6.2.5 Mordo, and 6.2.6 The Champion 10 times each for this hurts the soul.... :(

https://youtu.be/OBWAiPEDE3Y?t=495

I don’t know. I found this good for some laughs, because it reminds me of so many of my own crystal openings. All you can do is make light of it after being disappointed enough times. I thought Seatin was going to cry. I feel bad for him in that regard, but welcome to the club. Lesson: don’t go for the featured crystals unless you want a certain champ really, really bad. If you don’t get that champ, accept that you were taking a big risk.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian
    Just to show you how my mind works, what I'm wondering now is whether that is a hyphen or a minus sign in the thumbnail.