**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

“Boss Rush” Women’s Day. Couple of words

I thought “Boss Rush” on a Women’s day was created to congratulate all people playing the game. Turns out it is only for strong enough players. I’m offended😒

Comments

• jonzerjonzer Posts: 161
    there was that Deadpool one last year. but those nodes were funky if any of yall remember that one
  • Stacy_FrostStacy_Frost Posts: 6
    Okay,thanks
  • IRQIRQ Posts: 299 ★★
    jonzer said:

there was that Deadpool one last year. but those nodes were funky if any of yall remember that one

Weird nodes or not, it was still ten times weaker than the current one when it comes to raw power levels.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★

I thought “Boss Rush” on a Women’s day was created to congratulate all people playing the game. Turns out it is only for strong enough players. I’m offended😒

That's called the "Summoner Appreciation Calendar".
  • Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 675 ★★★
    edited March 2020
    jonzer said:

The Deadpool boss rush one was the BEST and ONLY BEST ONE all the other were TRASH made to torture us by mean people.
  • VanPeltstaintVanPeltstaint Posts: 28
    I’m extremely aggravated there aren’t different difficulties for this. I have 3 rank 4 god tier 5* and I still can’t get past Emma. It seems like you need either a team of competent rank 5/65 5* or specific utility champs like void. But you’ll still see complaints from endgame players saying they don’t base events around them.
  • DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 784 ★★★★

I’m extremely aggravated there aren’t different difficulties for this. I have 3 rank 4 god tier 5* and I still can’t get past Emma. It seems like you need either a team of competent rank 5/65 5* or specific utility champs like void. But you’ll still see complaints from endgame players saying they don’t base events around them.

I just happen to have 1 R5 5* that I didn't even bother using. This quest was easy if you had the skill level to do it. I personally used a r5 4* Medusa, r5 4* Magik, r5 4* Archangel, r4 4* Void, and r4 5* Human Torch. I honestly only used Human Torch for clairevoyant but probably could've used Ghost, Void, Gulk, Namor, Sentinel, and an abundance of others for this quest.
  • OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 543 ★★★
    edited March 2020
    I used r3 5* warlock, a r5 4* Thing, and a r5 4* CMM, with 3* heimdall and NF. Took some revives, but got through. Warlock beat most of them (X23, wasp, emma, rogue, and claire).