**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Grandmaster First Impressions

TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
Wow kabam I’m impressed unlike his brother the collector this fight is all about skill and if you are very good at the game this fight is a thousand times easier then doing the collector originally looking at this if the collector had all the same ability’s as the one in act 5 but with the health pool of the grandmaster that fight would a total **** show but I’m extremely impressed great job kabam making a fight that tests your skill great job on the grandmaster kabam.

Comments

• SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    Seems like an amazing fight (at least for initial completion)
    Skill intensive but not BS
    Looking forward to taking in Stark Spidey for those insane crits while wounded
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★

Seems like an amazing fight (at least for initial completion)
    Skill intensive but not BS
    Looking forward to taking in Stark Spidey for those insane crits while wounded

My thoughts exactly man so much better then collector
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,124 ★★★★★
    I’m was clouse to said bad things to I’m sow a few live steaming and the fight is pretty much skill base no dubt there’s
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,903 ★★★★★
    Skill base fight I like it
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,898 ★★★★★
    Great fight. Enjoyable and rewarding from start to finish. And it can be done with basically any champion. Brilliant design. Whoever designed it deserves a hefty pay rise and should design every fight in future
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Loved the fight, very fair and fun! I never got frustrated like I did with the Champion boss or the Collector. I hardly even noticed the ten million health pool because of all the damage in the wounded phase.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,124 ★★★★★

Loved the fight, very fair and fun! I never got frustrated like I did with the Champion boss or the Collector. I hardly even noticed the ten million health pool because of all the damage in the wounded phase.

That what there’s is good with this’ll fight I’m wil Hav to try ofcasse when I’m ready for him
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,448 ★★★★
    Whoever designed grandmaster deserves a raise
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Absolutely loved the fight! My favourite ever in MCOC, my stealth spidey and Hyperion smashed it between them. fun, skilled fight well done for the design :)