**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Act 6.4 Completed 🎉

DestroyyourchamDestroyyourcham Posts: 38
edited March 2020 in General Discussion
So Finally i just completed Act 6
4 am so happy. Rewards are really awesome. That Grandmaster fight design is really appreciated, this is called something new and intresting. Loved that fight. First when i saw Grandmaster health is 9.7M i was like what? Wht the hell is this 😅 but then i started reading his abilities and learn about wounded stage thts where i am like Ohh now its okk man 😂.

Comments

• KelvinKageKelvinKage Posts: 372 ★★★
    Congrats! You absolutely were lucky in nexus btw lol she hulk one of the best science champs in game assuming you picked her lmao
  • DestroyyourchamDestroyyourcham Posts: 38

Congrats! You absolutely were lucky in nexus btw lol she hulk one of the best science champs in game assuming you picked her lmao

Hahha yeah, Awakened now. Thanks mate
  • FF10FF10 Posts: 214 ★★
    How many units did u use ?
    edited March 2020
    FF10 said:

How many units did u use ?

Grandmaster took 7 revives, CG is really awesome there u can hit 100-150k hits there in wounded stage.
    In total 6.4 cost me 15 level 1 revives and 4 level 2 revives.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,390 ★★★★★
    Jesus 1.7 mill pi this is the highest ever seen lmao
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,125 ★★★★★
    Any advice for ones ther haven’t touch it yet also who u use if u said ægon I’m can’t since don’t own him at any higer then a 4 star
  • NrmonNrmon Posts: 2
    edited March 2020
    https://youtu.be/Yg6UmWWMWs0?t=15

hello guys recently i have changed my device due to which they permanently banned i dont know why guys plzz help u see thi clip i have proof that i m not cheating
    this is video is 1year old but till now my lvl is 49 and my account name is (nrmon) and top champion is (sentinel) only completed act4.
    please help me guys

• NrmonNrmon Posts: 2
    this is video 1year old but till now my lvl is 49 and my account name is (nrmon) and top champion is (sentinel) only completed act4
    Gamer said:

Any advice for ones ther haven’t touch it yet also who u use if u said ægon I’m can’t since don’t own him at any higer then a 4 star

CG, Aaegon & Domino. I think they are the best counters for Grandmaster.

For CG dont waste ur charges, hit Grandmaster on blocks only untill there is mission pops up or he goes to wounded stage.
    I used CG only for Grandmaster and it took me 7 revives and i think its really good. I saw others using too mamy revives on Grandmaster (10-12). So, CG is MVP there atleast for me
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,125 ★★★★★

Gamer said:

For CG dont waste ur charges, hit Grandmaster on blocks only untill there is mission pops up or he goes to wounded stage.
    I used CG only for Grandmaster and it took me 7 revives and i think its really good. I saw others using too mamy revives on Grandmaster (10-12). So, CG is MVP there atleast for me
    Stealth spidey is good to I’m hear but yes no ægon for me meant no run as for now
    edited March 2020
    Gamer said:

Gamer said:

Stealth spidey is good to I’m hear but yes no ægon for me meant no run as for now
    Actually if u see it in tht way then there ar a lot of options there, She hulk, Spidergwen, stealth spidey etc... But CG, Domino and Aaegon are the ones tht can save u alot of revives.
    edited March 2020

Gamer said:

Gamer said:

Actually if u see it in tht way then there ar a lot of options there, She hulk, Spidergwen, stealth spidey etc... But CG, Domino and Aaegon are the ones tht can save u alot of revives.
    Disagree. If you can play well there are soo many counters, pretty much any good champ can do substantial damage. I didn’t bring Aegon, Corvus, or domino and I only used 1 team revive and 4 40% (Hype and Stealthy did most of it with NT, quake, and sparky contributing a decent amount)
    edited March 2020

Gamer said:

Gamer said:

Disagree. If you can play well there are soo many counters, pretty much any good champ can do substantial damage. I didn’t bring Aegon, Corvus, or domino and I only used 1 team revive and 4 40% (Hype and Stealthy did most of it with NT, quake, and sparky contributing a decent amount)
    If u read my above comment then u will find i mentioned there r lot of options for tht fight mate, I didn't say Cg, Domino and aaegon are the only counters 😅.
    But i would say CG, Aaegon and Domino are best there bcoz of their high critical damage.

U had used 1 team revice + 4 lvl 2 = 9 Lvl 2 revives approx.
    With those 3 u can do tht with less.
    In used 7 revives with CG ( 2 of them were pure waste bc i got hit by GM at the very start of fight in his unblockable state ☹️) .
    In my 4th run i reduced him from 62 to 29% which was great.

Gamer said:

Gamer said:

If u read my above comment then u will find i mentioned there r lot of options for tht fight mate, I didn't say Cg, Domino and aaegon are the only counters 😅.
    But i would say CG, Aaegon and Domino are best there bcoz of their high critical damage.

U had used 1 team revice + 4 lvl 2 = 9 Lvl 2 revives approx.
    With those 3 u can do tht with less.
    In used 7 revives with CG ( 2 of them were pure waste bc i got hit by GM at the very start of fight in his unblockable state ☹️) .
    In my 4th run i reduced him from 62 to 29% which was great.
    I get what you’re saying, my response wasn’t so much to disagree more so that other player didn’t get discouraged in case he didn’t have those options. Yes Aegon, CG, and domino can do it “faster” but that doesn’t necessarily mean it would be “cheaper”. After playing it I 100% believe the fights is entirely solo-able with any number of champions assuming you can play well, since it’s dictated by skill and not at all by counters.

• PintzzPintzz Posts: 297 ★★

Got super lucky with my nexus crystals. Was hoping for aegon who is still evading me but doom was a great option
    Pintzz said:

Got super lucky with my nexus crystals. Was hoping for aegon who is still evading me but doom was a great option

Damn mate, u just got entire luck in ur nexus crystal, lol 😂. Congo bdw
  • AngryYoshiAngryYoshi Posts: 136
    I really enjoyed grandmaster fight. Granted spent more units than I like but mainly do to my error. Fight was fun once I got into my groove inverted controls would happen and would throw me off every time. Doing challenges during the fight was awesome. But overall really pleased with 6.4 expect darkhawk fight
    And my pulls at end.
    5* ronin, omega(I have a 6* r2), and bishop(new)
    My 6*s were Capt WW2 and Ebony maw.
    So other than pulls and a few fights overall great ending.