**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Act 6.4.3 Darkhawk Boss has wrong node information

Hello everyone,

Act 6.4.3 Darkhawk Boss has wrong node information as it's stating that he is immune to debuffs while I've managed to stun him with a parry.

@Kabam Miike that would be good to fix it.
And maybe a refund of the revives I had to use while playing very risky while thinking he was immune to debuffs...

Comments

• SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    Just play on english. They sometimes have funny translations
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    Thikas said:

Hello everyone,

Act 6.4.3 Darkhawk Boss has wrong node information as it's stating that he is immune to debuffs while I've managed to stun him with a parry.

@Kabam Miike that would be good to fix it.
    And maybe a refund of the revives I had to use while playing very risky while thinking he was immune to debuffs...

Your asking for a refund because not being immune like it said made the fight easier? Should Kabam ask u for some units because if it was working properly you would have died more? See how that sounds???
  • ZENZEN Posts: 151
    edited March 2020
    Ask for a refund when you fight GrandMaster... haha!
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    If you read the node it actually says he’s immune to ability accuracy passives and debuffs.

That means ability accuracy passives and ability accuracy debuffs, not all debuffs.