**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Awesome Suggestion!

Now that act 6 is concluded, the Legends runs have started, and by the end of today people will be claiming their 100% act 6 rewards, I think that the lower endgame players should be given a chance to complete this difficult content. The best way to do this is to finally allow 4 stars into act 6, it would make the content a whole lot more enjoyable for so many more players who have been cursed with bad 5 and 6 star luck.

I think this request is reasonable as the competitive aspect of act 6 will be no more in a few days (Now that the Legends runs are finishing)

What are your thoughts?
(Leave them down below)

Comments

• AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,263 ★★★★★
    Lower end game players using 4*s? Are you referring to just those that don't have enough 5s fit other content? Those aren't end game. Play the game, build your roster in order to play higher content.
  • BLEEDlNG_DGEBLEEDlNG_DGE Posts: 324 ★★

Now that act 6 is concluded, the Legends runs have started, and by the end of today people will be claiming their 100% act 6 rewards, I think that the lower endgame players should be given a chance to complete this difficult content. The best way to do this is to finally allow 4 stars into act 6, it would make the content a whole lot more enjoyable for so many more players who have been cursed with bad 5 and 6 star luck.

I think this request is reasonable as the competitive aspect of act 6 will be no more in a few days (Now that the Legends runs are finishing)

What are your thoughts?
    (Leave them down below)

I agree with this simply because I'm stuck on 6.2 due to my unfortunate situation of not having an answer for Mr Sinister.
    Frustrating to have progress halted by a lack of luck and not skill.
  • Secret_GamerSecret_Gamer Posts: 348 ★★
    edited March 2020

What are your thoughts?
    (Leave them down below)

What would be the point in allowing 4* champs to be brought to 6.4, when the lower people haven't completed the 5*/6* content of Act 6? I'd say if you got all the way through 6.1 to 6.3, you probably have a decent enough 5*/6* roster for 6.4.
  • LordScatsburyLordScatsbury Posts: 174
    @BLEEDlNG_DGE Its the exact same situation for me.
    4 Stars would still be viable for 6.1 and 6.2
  • PrentexPrentex Posts: 288
    I have done 6.1 and 6.2 to 100% now and only missing 4 paths 6.3.6 until i have 100% too. But it was way harder than it would have been if 4 stars were allowed. I think nobody needs 4 stars to be allowed to actually use them in the quest, but for synergy reasons. I always thought it might be a good idea to just being allowed to bring them to the team but they are "locked" so you can't use them, so only the synergy works. In my case (don't have Heimdall, Hela or Angela in 5/6 star versions) that would have meant that i would only bring 3 playable champs to the 6.2.2 quest for example and use 2 slots for synergy champs. Maybe this would be a compromise.

It's too late for me but maybe future players would benefit.
  • LordScatsburyLordScatsbury Posts: 174
    @UmbertoDelRio I agree to a certain extent, but the progression rate of players shouldn’t be locked behind crystal luck since there’s so much trash in the basic pool.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★

What are your thoughts?
    (Leave them down below)

The 4* gate is widely unpopular but this "reason" is not going to change their mind on the gates.
  • 007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    I have played recently the first quest of 6.1
    I a f2p even i have 42 5 star 2 6 star one of them is dupped. Is till couldn't went before cz of rank up issue.
    Well the first quest was ok. But what i have felt is act block damage and no retreat node for the first quest is insane.
    Even after buff it will ve difficult finish.
    And

even using 4 stars gives u certain senergy. That is completely understandable
    But ur team will be short handed.
    Cz i felt like i need all 5 or 6 star champs even though i don't have good counter for certain champs.
    Just for the better health pull.
  • BLEEDlNG_DGEBLEEDlNG_DGE Posts: 324 ★★

@UmbertoDelRio I agree to a certain extent, but the progression rate of players shouldn’t be locked behind crystal luck since there’s so much trash in the basic pool.

I essentially agree to that. Although, to be fair there are several other counters to that sinister besides getting a fury from heimdal +synergy.

Hyperion or captain marvel movie come to mind.

Am I missing another crucial node on him? It's been a while since I've run through that mission and I've only beaten him once to far.
    Case in point... I don't any of the counters you've mentioned as 5*s.
    Heard Warlock is another counter. Don't have him too... as a 5* that is.