**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Offer for the Game Units

Have been a while since Kabam run such offers for units. We need good one like 135x5 or 40-60 units daily card...etc. I'm buying!

Comments

• These come randomly unfortunately. I had one for 20% extra. But yeah, haven't seen a Peter parkers X5 in a while. I don't spend money on this game, but if they bring that out again I'll defo buy it.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,726 ★★★★★
    It's on now for Android.

rx6rqs6mu9az.png
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    I think the x6 peter Parker wallet thing is a one time only deal where it there from when you start playing to when you buy it, unless it accaionally returns but I dont think it does.
  • HamedSOHamedSO Posts: 139
    edited September 2017
    I think the x6 peter Parker wallet thing is a one time only deal where it there from when you start playing to when you buy it, unless it accaionally returns but I dont think it does.

Yes its one time deal, Winter haven't bought the offer since he started playing the game!
  • SuraSura Posts: 89
    I do not see this offer for me and I am using a Samsung Galaxy tablet. Is it a time zone thing? I am EST