**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Just curious to see how many people have actually completed Act 6.2?

PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 748 ★★★
The content just feels like its scaled so hard and I feel like end game content after you get cavalier is only for such a few people. Whales or Youtubers that actually complete it. Do average cavalier players actually get to 6.4?

Just curious to see how many people have actually completed Act 6.2? 229 votes

Completed Act 6.1
25%
LogarooLoganSiliyoThe_OneChadhoganWorld EaterallinashesNanoDroidStar_Lord_LibralonixhydrogohardWoody_federPROG73HendrossMrTicTac19992008Hammerbro_64SandeepSESFRepto23Pseudouber 58 votes
Completed Act 6.2
21%
MasterSmokeJh_DezDrZolazuffyAnurag1606RichTheManWardenclockPatchie93GluteusMaximusSpiderCoolsThebgjOrdalcakikiFurieuxWerewrymRasiloverPeterQuillGamerTspktobalaTrap_JesusDarthPhal 49 votes
Completed Act 6.3
5%
danielmathSmokely7Cat_MurdockThecurlerLongshot_33DuffMcGruffCupidMidhunPrentexDes99awesomesauceCaptainGamebabg 13 votes
Working on 6.4 now
19%
GamerMcord11758LeNoirFaineantMagicBentonAce_03StewmanPrimmer79ChovnerBpn88855AlCapone2727BlackPhoenix44ArydhdhPwf5716wegnerkXSquadPanchulon21EvangelionlovrBlubfish_666Bruinsfan8510TheLegend27 45 votes
Completed 6.4
18%
MegaSkater67mmmbanyasMukeshthegamerRicardo60289Mhd20034CliffordcanDragonMCOCGmonkeyG0311Duke_SilverWorknprogressThecrusher_9756BrokenPintzzBurroTheRealmKeeperted78IKONCainTehsigzorz 42 votes
Got Cavalier and that is good enough. Content is too hard
9%
Spity68TendersquadJcobra25RCunhaDonnymeijMoosetiptronicSaske97Battle_GreninjaGrootman1294mbraceFloorKillerAldacWebby72MarvzeliuslukakaAcredenceGinjabredMonstarivetFabwiziHobo_Goat 22 votes

Comments

• jkcjmijijkcjmiji Posts: 283
    Completed Act 6.2
    Initial completion, not 100%. Champion was a challenge
  • mbracembrace Posts: 821 ★★★
    Got Cavalier and that is good enough. Content is too hard
    I’m hovering over a run on The Champion to finish Act 6.2. Not sure if I want to waste the resources, but I will finish the rest of Act 6 once I get the nerve up to try this.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    Completed Act 6.1
    With 10 paths per chapter in 6.2, it’s just not worth it. There’s a reason some called it the worst content released in years.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    Completed 6.4
    6.1 and 2 100%, completion on 3 and 4
  • Repto23Repto23 Posts: 731 ★★★
    Completed Act 6.1
    Did initial run of 6.1 and im up to 6.2.4, got plans to clear but i took a break to focus on Variants. Since then I explored v4 and did 1 run through of v2 and v3
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I have explored 6-1-6.3 and am working on 6.4 completion then exploration
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Working on 6.4 now
    Explored 6.1, completion on 6.2, 6.3, completed 6.4.5 so far.

Currently Grinding units for 6.4.6 and waiting to see what YouTube’s general consensus for the better counters for Grandmaster are and if I have one I’ve got resource to take a champ to R5.
    Currently 600/1500 units.

I used to spend a bit on the game but I haven’t for the better part of 9 months and I’ve blocked in app purchases so that I can’t actually spend anymore even if I wanted to.
    The real benefits of my spending ended at Cavalier completion in terms of my own progress, the rest has been earned the long way.

You just got to learn the deeper mechanics of the game, Act 6 is the first time players are truly challenged with multiple nodes and real limitations on who they can bring to the party and it will make you a far better player if you take the time on Act 6.
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Working on 6.4 now
    MikeHock said:

With 10 paths per chapter in 6.2, it’s just not worth it. There’s a reason some called it the worst content released in years.

Don’t explore it then, just complete it and get onto 6.3/4 6 path quests, no gates, far more enjoyable content.

For the most part, 6.2 has a relatively simple Lane for you to get your initial completion. Your only potential road blocks are Sinister and Champion
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Explored 1 2 and 3, working on 4 now
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian
    Completed 6.4
    Grandmaster is on 1hp
  • ChadhoganChadhogan Posts: 456 ★★★
    Completed Act 6.1
    The rewards just don't have the pull for me at the moment I'm getting through the variants then probably abyss before doing the rest of act 6
  • KevanproGKevanproG Posts: 307 ★★
    Working on 6.4 now
    I only spend one dollar in this game and I am about to get to the grandmaster with only 8 rank 5 champs if I can do it any body can the only thing I spend on was the facebook challenge to get a one dollar 4* champ which was gwenpool
  • AceLuffySaboAceLuffySabo Posts: 286 ★★
    I'm still waiting to pull champs with which I can get past 6.2.2 Boss (Mr. Sinister). Anything from Medusa, Hyperion to synergy champs like Angela/Heimdall would be great but I only have them as 4*s as of now.
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    edited March 2020
    Working on 6.4 now
    Currently on 6.4.3. Just going in and coming back out trying to find the best champ I have for that Darkhawk. I may end up just reviving through him :( although I was hoping to keep the stash filled in case I need it for later.

Not concerned about 6.4.4 or 6.4.5 - from what I've seen, those two should be relatively straightforward. I'll probably just keep going in and out of 6.4.6 until I get a good run on Grandmaster since that fight seems to be purely skill-based.
  • PeaRatPeaRat Posts: 152
    Completed 6.4

6.4 was the easiest one of Act 6 to complete. It only took me about four hours and about two thousand units that I saved up.

If it cost you this much and was easiest for completion, how much did you use on 6.1/6.2/6.3?
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Completed 6.4
    I aint an amazing player, a whale or an endgame player and I have explored 6.1, 6.3, completed 6.4 and have 7 paths to go in 6.2
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    edited March 2020
    Completed Act 6.1
    Mauled said:

MikeHock said:

Don’t explore it then, just complete it and get onto 6.3/4 6 path quests, no gates, far more enjoyable content.

For the most part, 6.2 has a relatively simple Lane for you to get your initial completion. Your only potential road blocks are Sinister and Champion

Thanks but the only thing I haven’t touched is 6.4 and AoL. I’ve got 6.1 fully explored and would rather 100% 6.3 and do 1 run thru 6.4 before I consider 6.2 exploration because of the things you mention: gates and enjoyable content. I’d rather fight 6.3 IMIW vs 6.2 Champion any day. Plus I’d like a stronger roster to deal with 6.2
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,577 ★★★★
    Is there a ‘not even uncollected option’
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    Working on 6.4 now
    I am sitting with just the grandmaster level left to complete 6.4 but looking to save some extra units first
  • TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    Up to 6.1.3
  • DrAwkwardPhDDrAwkwardPhD Posts: 234 ★★
    Completed Act 6.1
    I’ve currently explored 100% of 6.2.1 thru 6.2.4, and just did my first path on 6.2.5 yesterday.

Chipping away. Slowly, but surely.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Working on 6.4 now
    I'm FTP. I did the 1st two chapters of 6.4 but have been busy lately. I've got 12k units so getting it done won't be a problem but I'm not in a hurry. 6.4.2 was really easy. Didn't require any items.
  • Izze_KingIzze_King Posts: 343 ★★
    Completed Act 6.2
    I’m on 6.3.2 with no hurry to finish. I’ve completed all variants 100% except v1. Once you pull the right champs and improve your skills, there isn’t much content you can’t beat. I remember trying to play V1.1 and getting my whole team wiped in the 1st 1-2 fights. I stopped playing it and never looked back. 2yrs later I decided to give it another shot and I’m clearing it like I have a cheat code.

I’m also a FTP player. So getting to where I am took patience, luck and a handful of skill. I have yet to use a unit on any of the variants or Act 6 content except The Champion. My goal is to 100% his level and the rest of Act 6 without another unit spent. All this to say don’t beat yourself up and don’t spend money on units just to beat something now. Give it time and it will eventually beat itself. 😂
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    Working on 6.4 now
    The poll is not representative, as not every player visits the forum