**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Glitches in game, my phone? Or serious problem?

I'm constantly firing off heavy attacks, even when my thumbs are off the screen. Now I don't always block and my dashes aren't always working. Anyone else having this trouble or is it my phone? The heavy thing happened on my last phone too so I bought a new one but it seems to have gotten worse.. I've played for 2 1/2 years, I know how the game should function.

Comments

• Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    What phone are you using ?

Yes to be honest I've been having similar problems for months across many different phones and many different versions.

I actually just bought a new phone and I'm still having issues despite the fact that it's even more powerful then my previous 2 phones and have had zero problems playing other game.

If you go into the bugs section you'll see tons of threads about this or similar issues with game that they know about but refuse to fix.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    I see that too. When the heavies connect, I wipe sweat off brow.
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Seems like it's an android issue. Alliance mates have this problem and I don't. They use android and I use iOS
  • CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    It's just kabam fishing for money.

They'll claim it's a device issue, but when all devices are doing it, it's clearly not.
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
    Games a shambles right now
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    Same Q I always ask in these threads: Are you playing while plugged in?
  • HENRIQUE_FORTEHENRIQUE_FORTE Posts: 348 ★★
    Amonthir wrote: »
    Same Q I always ask in these threads: Are you playing while plugged in?

I do that. You think it interferes?
  • SvainSvain Posts: 453 ★★
    Been experiencing this for ages.
  • KingCrooksKingCrooks Posts: 176
    Playing plugged has messed me up but this isn't that. And yeah same as first comment, I just bought a new phone and I'm still screwed
  • KingCrooksKingCrooks Posts: 176
    They emailed me back a couple times but when the update released there were only 3 posted bug fixes O.o