**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Best Counter to Grandmaster in 6.4!!!

Captain American Infinity War did it again everyone!! This man serves so many uses in this game! He has massive block proficiency paired with decent to great damage and tons of utility! He is very sustainable and can take a lot of blocked hits even from the sp2 of the grandmaster. You will last much longer in fights when you use him. Just top him up with a potion or two and focus on nailing those challenges!
Aegon for me was a very very close runner up considering that damage output when ramped up and MAN! you can drain the first 2 phases of him really quick between the two of those champs !

Comments

• A_NAZA_NAZ Posts: 713 ★★★
    I’m a big fan of both the champs you mentioned, have you got any footage with cap iw? (I’ve been busy and only done 6.4.1-6.4.4 for now)
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    From experience I’ll give an honourable mention to nick, you’re playing on the edge but he hits really hard and has the dot for phase 2, a good wound deals millions and the unblockable allows you to be aggro in phase 2 bait tons of l1s and get massive competence
  • OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★
    I've had great success so far with both Doom and Domino. The SP2 actually doesn't do too much damage to most 5/56s with above average BP as long as you keep holding block.

Doom in particular was my MVP, with his high BP, highest armour and crit resistance in the game, very easy access to DoT on his mediums, and his ability to chain a heavy into his combo for the 'Knock Me Down' challenge (his passive stuns still apply throughout the whole fight).
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    edited March 2020
    Corvus performed really well for me
  • AspectSlashAspectSlash Posts: 5
    Mr. Sinister was beyond amazing for phase three. He can block unblockable attacks so you don’t get caught off guard and he is immune to inverse controls. He regenerates 70% from crits so you won’t die by just tanking a combo. He has DOT for sp1 and sp3 took off 7% in wounded state. All around the ideal champion to use. Definitely recommend Mr. Sinister.