**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Abyss Gladiator Hulk Unblockable all the time

Hello, The description for ghulk in abyss says he will for unblockable for specials will under 25% health, however I am seeing him go unblockable for the remainder of the fight after throwing a special. Please review.

Comments

• Yes, I’m facing the same issue. Can get footage if needed for review.
  • Cam77778888Cam77778888 Posts: 113
    This bug pissed me off thoroughly. Cost me 500 units plus and a much anger wit unblockable and his face me mechanic
  • RULKRULK Posts: 11
    I’m facing the same issue too. Plz fix it ASAP
  • lm2lm2 Posts: 24
    I opened a support case as well, so we will see how it goes, this really jacks up any plans to work on Abyss paths this weekend...
  • Hey there, the rest of the team has been alerted so that they can look into this.
  • ContestChampContestChamp Posts: 32
    edited February 2020
    Same issue. Wasted substantial resources trying to work through it but it’s impossible with my team in the current format and restarting lane is not an option due to the $ pit of IMIW and IW. This is what happens when you try to do a hot fix. Community has noticed the small updates lately. Need to test before taking them live and if they break more than they fix; undo them. Even unintentionally punishing the player should never be allowed!
  • TipoTipo Posts: 113
    edited February 2020
    It happened when they made their shady silent changes in abyss a few days ago. To be clear I said shady cause it wasn’t announced and it made fights tougher after many many got to face easier bosses.
  • rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,047 ★★★
    Tipo said:

It happened when they made their shady silent changes in abyss a few days ago. To be clear I said shady cause it wasn’t announced and it made fights tougher after many many got to face easier bosses.

Yep. They tried to “fix” it so Void couldn’t wreck him and they broke it.

They really should test those fixes before they launch them.

• Tipo said:

All of those changes were announced in the Known Issues thread, as this was a fix to a bug. None of the Bug Fixes made were unannounced, and this does seem like a knock on from the Fix for Hulk Rags not being Heal Blocked under 25% health.
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,503 ★★★★★
    edited February 2020
    Any updates on this I've spent a ton of units and am pretty much road blocked now due to this bug? Unblockable specials I can deal with but unblockable under 25% isn't fair especially when I'm going for top 300 and a lot of people got an easier ghulk.
    Thank you!
    Any update on compensation for those that had to beat him with this bug for legends runs?
    @Kabam Lyra any updates on the compensation as a result of this issue?
    It's been two months and still no word on compensation. I had to spend a lot of extra units due to this bug.