**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Delve Underground to Steal Mole Man’s Hidden Treasures! [Corrected]

Comments

• TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    7AM NZT, about 3AM Japan time
  • Anish_108Anish_108 Posts: 131

7AM NZT, about 3AM Japan time

Thanks
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    Anish_108 said:

When is the second week of mole-man side quest gonna start. According to Asian time?

Tomorrow but i am opting out. Gotta fight 24 times in total from master and epic, whoever designs this quest doesnt seem to understand what boring and repetitive means
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    I just want the t2a frag for R5 Doom so I will do it, even if it's boring.
  • StronstVngrStronstVngr Posts: 178
    If the quest is working like its supposed to, one week after the 4th will be tomorrow, The 11th. So, HOPEFULLY, we will get a new quest tomorrow. The 11th. U.S. time.
  • Jestress said:

10:15AM PDT and button still says "Complete previous quest to unlock"

If you restart your Game, you should be good to go.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    Jestress said:

Anish_108 said:

When is the second week of mole-man side quest gonna start. According to Asian time?

Tomorrow but i am opting out. Gotta fight 24 times in total from master and epic, whoever designs this quest doesnt seem to understand what boring and repetitive means
    It costs 0 energy to do. Who cares?
    Regardless the fact its 0 energy its still boring.
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    This is one highly annoyingly LONG, BORING event.
    Even if you were to do the fights on auto, it still is taking up tons of time.

The time-gates should all be lifted, there is no good reason to time-gate them, and at this rate, the last one that will be opened is going to be so freaking long with all those fights & paths, I bet most people fall asleep doing them.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    It definitely a grinder I’m wil had ben long and ther stil 2 more weeks to go
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    edited March 2020
    SparkAlot said:

The time-gates should all be lifted, there is no good reason to time-gate them, and at this rate, the last one that will be opened is going to be so freaking long with all those fights & paths, I bet most people fall asleep doing them.

Wait...so you think it's boring over the span of a week, but you want to lift the Time Gate to make it more monotonous all at once?
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★

SparkAlot said:

Wait...so you think it's boring over the span of a week, but you want to lift the Time Gate to make it more monotonous all at once?
    No, I think it is boring period.
    I am just saying having the time-gates in there to stop people playing the game on their schedule is short sighted, especially since the last one has so many paths.
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    The length of this is pretty insane and getting boring fast
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    Week 1 had 8 paths per difficulty, week 2 has 12 paths per difficulty.
    Will week 3 and 4 follow that pattern? In the sense that week 3 will have 16 paths and week 4 20 paths per difficulty? Cause, holy 🐄, booooooooooring 😴😴😴😴🥱🥱🥱🥱

Week 1 had 8 paths per difficulty, week 2 has 12 paths per difficulty.
    Will week 3 and 4 follow that pattern? In the sense that week 3 will have 16 paths and week 4 20 paths per difficulty? Cause, holy 🐄, booooooooooring 😴😴😴😴🥱🥱🥱🥱

I believe the last 2 have 16 each.
    SparkAlot said:

SparkAlot said:

No, I think it is boring period.
    I am just saying having the time-gates in there to stop people playing the game on their schedule is short sighted, especially since the last one has so many paths.
    I'd rather have something to look forward to each week than everything all at once and 3 weeks of nothing.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

Anish_108 said:

Really? It is a little grindy but the paths are short and you can run it from time to time. The 5* generic sig stones are enough for me to do it plus nice things along the way. Just do epic if both are too much.
  • Troy_Elric123Troy_Elric123 Posts: 542 ★★★
    Jestress said:

Anish_108 said:

It costs 0 energy to do. Who cares?
    others care
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    I've already 100% Quest 1 and 2 on Normal and Heroic. I'm going to look into challenging myself as time allows and do some paths on Master. I'm thankful for relatively easily earned resources.
  • Silver_SagaSilver_Saga Posts: 361 ★★★
    As a mid-tiers player, I dig this event, especially the fact it's 0 energy, it gives plenty of opportunities to test some match ups I wouldn't dare in a quest otherwise ! Great training ground :) For the über-developed endgame player, yeah, it must be a grind but they have their Abyss, act6 and whatever to get them occupied, it's only fair we also get a little fun from time to time. All in all, I'm loving this month.

Anish_108 said:

Really? It is a little grindy but the paths are short and you can run it from time to time. The 5* generic sig stones are enough for me to do it plus nice things along the way. Just do epic if both are too much.
    I agree. I finished Master the day after it came out, and all week to chip away at 12 Paths with 4 Fights each isn't really that taxing.
    *For Epic I should say.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    edited March 2020
    @GroundedWisdom I noticed you changed to Terrax profile pic. I'm used to you having Havok. I also like ways to earn some 6* shards. :)

@GroundedWisdom I noticed you changed to Terrax profile pic. I'm used to you having Havok. I also like ways to earn some 6* shards. :)

Yes. Needed a change.
  • Frivolousz21Frivolousz21 Posts: 438 ★★★

I've already 100% Quest 1 and 2 on Normal and Heroic. I'm going to look into challenging myself as time allows and do some paths on Master. I'm thankful for relatively easily earned resources.

If you have a 4* Domino max out you could easily run epic with even moderate skill.

The fights are all simple parry, combo, parry combo parry combo special 2 with Domino.

If not corvus, aa, Hyperion, Omega, namor, ghost would all wreck master.

• VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★

If you have a 4* Domino max out you could easily run epic with even moderate skill.

This is true! I just started this January and with my 5/50 Domino I was able to get all the 5* shards from Master to Epic from this event so far. The Monster Mass almost doesn't trigger with her so what I'm doing is I save her for the boss fight as much as possible and let my awakened 4/40 Stark Spidey and Longshot do the rest of the path. If my champs die too early on the path I restart the quest. (I'm kinda worried that next week will be far more difficult though like that Guillotine 2099 that made me use revives).

I also recently opened my 6th 5* and it was Magik. <3

• TP33TP33 Posts: 1,577 ★★★★
    Just run AA, BWCV and Nick fury, life sorted. AA for non poison/bleed immune champs, BWCV for immune champs, Nick Fury for fun and interactive damage (stuff like Electro/Magic)
  • Goldmaster15Goldmaster15 Posts: 49
    when does this ends