**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

I know it’s not a huge deal but...

Hey all, I’ve been playing since November and well, I know it’s not impressive but I just did Realm of Legends. I’m happy because that wolvie sent me back to WS like 4x. Again not a huge deal but a nice milestone.

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    Good job!
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Nice one OP. What team did you use?
  • H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★
    Hey man, That;s pretty good
  • Apollo107Apollo107 Posts: 104
    Terra said:

Nice one OP. What team did you use?

@Terra 5* r3 domino, 3* massacre, max 4* medusa, 5* r2 Starky and 4/40 human torch (for wolvie (worked a treat))
  • TyDollarSignTyDollarSign Posts: 225 ★★
    Nice! I was thinking about doing the same this weekend. I wish the rewards were a tad better but I could always use some T4 Basic.
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,577 ★★★★
    At that point the rewards are pretty good, I used the t4b to take up 4* BWCV to rank 5 when I did it recently and she carried me through loads of content, sometimes its the seemingly bad rewards that help the most
  • Steel_Ball_RunSteel_Ball_Run Posts: 534 ★★★
    edited March 2020
    Apollo107 said:

Hey all, I’ve been playing since November and well, I know it’s not impressive but I just did Realm of Legends. I’m happy because that wolvie sent me back to WS like 4x. Again not a huge deal but a nice milestone.

You’ve been playing for 4-5 months and already did RoL, took me like a year to be brave enough. Also, level 48, very impressive, good job m8
  • spigwenderspigwender Posts: 473 ★★★

Apollo107 said:

You’ve been playing for 4-5 months and already did RoL, took me like a year to be brave enough. Also, level 48, very impressive, good job m8
    is your user name referring to jojo part 7? (off topic but just curious)
  • Apollo107Apollo107 Posts: 104

Apollo107 said:

is your user name referring to jojo part 7? (off topic but just curious)
    @GodslayerBlayne yes it does indeed
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,610 ★★★★★
    Nice work
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 ★★★★★
    Apollo107 said:

Now you can farm it for potions. I run RoL once or twice a day every day. And I love trying out new champs there, because the fights are long and allow you to try a lot of things out.
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Well done!

Rewards are deceptively good actually - give that Ronan an awakening gem and you suddenly have the answer to an uncollected boss every couple of months that you may have struggled with otherwise. It’s easier than waiting to dupe the 5* and ain’t nobody got the patience to bring in a 3*!
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    Not a big deal? Congratulations dude that's the first big milestone you can get in the contest
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    Great job dude back in January I did it too awesome job my friend!
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    Awesome! Nice work
  • daveyj_196_daveyj_196_ Posts: 437
    It's a great milestone to have. Well done. I wished they'd have given a title for it.