**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

ACT 1 Rewards buff

the_eradicatorthe_eradicator Posts: 347 ★★★
I just completed act 1 before the completion rewards got buffed , I did not get the revamped rewards. Isn't this unfair . I missed out on the units and the 2* nexus crystals.I only got the new exploration rewards. Will we get it separately from an ingame-mail later ?

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,135 ★★★★★
    Unit has always ben there them u haven’t mis out one
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Unfortunately, I don’t believe we will be able to get them if you have 100% explored it or the completion rewards if you’ve completed it. If you haven’t explored it yet, then go get those free units for yourself mate.
  • Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★
    Didn't they say if you completed Act 1 within the 90 days before the buff you would be receiving those reward?
  • the_eradicatorthe_eradicator Posts: 347 ★★★
    Wubbie075 said:

Didn't they say if you completed Act 1 within the 90 days before the buff you would be receiving those reward?

Ohh hope we get it then.... I started the account 2 days before the act 1 buff
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    nice to know the OP is still gonna get those revamped rewards, however I still want to point out that 90 days after finishing act 1, a player should be well past needing to rank 2-stars (except maybe for variant 4)

I mean I'd like those 2-star nexus crystals tho just cause I love nexus crystals they're so cool but hey
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

nice to know the OP is still gonna get those revamped rewards, however I still want to point out that 90 days after finishing act 1, a player should be well past needing to rank 2-stars (except maybe for variant 4)

I mean I'd like those 2-star nexus crystals tho just cause I love nexus crystals they're so cool but hey

I think the big thing is all of the units. It’s I think somewhere around 500 for exploration not counting completion.
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★

I think the big thing is all of the units. It’s I think somewhere around 500 for exploration not counting completion.
    Weren't those already there before?

• I think the big thing is all of the units. It’s I think somewhere around 500 for exploration not counting completion.

From what others have said elsewhere, sounds like the same amount of Units had always been there and has not changed, just distributed differently than now (as in individual quest rewards vs Chapter and ACT Completion/Explore, or something like that).
  • Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★
    Voltolos said:

Weren't those already there before?
    Yes, the total number of units is the same. They are just distributed differently. Ppl see the greater number from one reward, but don't notice the exact same number got taken away from another reward.