**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The best luck I’ve ever had in the game!!!

SentryPillowSentryPillow Posts: 307 ★★★
Finally! My 6* luck finally changed after 6.4 completion! I did my completion of 6.4 today:
Iceman: I took the vigorous assault path. Not bad at all and needed no revives. Got a one shot on iceman with a 3/45 IMIW
Thor: Typhoon path. Was super easy with nick. Got a one shot on Thor using sparky
DH: Aggression cruelty path. The path was super easy, but the boss cost me 3 team revives to take down. Most of my champs couldn’t handle the special 1 block damage
Cap marvel: This path was really annoying. Took the inverted controls path and kept slipping up to them. Got a 2 shot on cap marvel with sym supreme 4/55. Path costed me 2 team revives
Hydra Adaptoid: Path was fairly straightforward (spry and gassed). One team revive for the path and one shot with cap IW (5/65) on the boss
Grandmaster: No revives used on the path! Heard many people took the lifecycle path, but I found the masochism one much easier with void and sparky. GM cost me 3 team revives. Very fun fight that takes some getting used to.
My rewards (still haven’t opened the 5* crystals):

Comments

• PrezRio4PrezRio4 Posts: 84
    Woah thats pretty awesome
  • SentryPillowSentryPillow Posts: 307 ★★★
    edited March 2020
    @0din Yeah I’m really happy with SSS. Void is great in my opinion. Kingpin is terrible. Namor from the 5* was great too
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    This is solid. Stealthy, Namor, and then a six star avoid out of what I’m assuming to be a cavalier? That’s nuts, man. The Kabam gods smile in your favor.
    @SpideyFunko yeah void was from a cav. Thanks. My 6* roster finally gets a boost after: Elektra, Beast, Og spidey, Yellowjacket, bishop, gamora, and sentry
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

@SpideyFunko yeah void was from a cav. Thanks. My 6* roster finally gets a boost after: Elektra, Beast, Og spidey, Yellowjacket, bishop, gamora, and sentry

Gamora isn’t that bad after her buff, but for the most part some terrible luck mate. Glad to see you turn it around, and congrats on completing 6.4!
    @0din i can take one 5* mutant to r5. I have 100 sig stones I can dump into either namor or havok (who I also just pulled). Who would you go for? Already have domino, sunspot, and iceman up there. Should I for havok since I can only dump 100 sigs in?
  • rnr87rnr87 Posts: 394
    I would love too have a duped 6* void congratulations I love my maxed 5* so take that man too r2 he will help with sc o much content
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,391 ★★★★★
    KP is great if you know how to use him and is good for V2
  • WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★
    6 Star Void of a Cav?? Wowee awesome job mate