**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Help

JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
Hi mcoc world. I need help with my wife's account. She is currently going for the uncollected title and is half way done 5.2.4. We have expelled what money we could on getting her revives. I know this is a community and not a hand out place but we are at a loss. We both have been grinding away arenas for every little unit we can get our hands on to help her.
I'm not asking for 1 person to help with 100s of revives but 1 revive from many would be really helpful.

If you are capable of helping you can find me in game under jadedfusion or her account 7fks.

Much apologizes to those that this offend.

Comments

• DrizzitsDrizzits Posts: 157
    Not offended but if you're only on 5.2.4 and having this many problems, that you've turned to community out reach, she may just not be ready.
    The collector will not be kind to her in 5.2.6 I can tell you that. Have her slow down, and reach a point where each map won't be completely unbearable.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Drizzits wrote: »
    Not offended but if you're only on 5.2.4 and having this many problems, that you've turned to community out reach, she may just not be ready.
    The collector will not be kind to her in 5.2.6 I can tell you that. Have her slow down, and reach a point where each map won't be completely unbearable.

Yeah you're sorta right. Unfortunately already invested time and money now. Currently she's at war machine on 5.2.4 and unable to evade his sp1 (well I couldnt either). She has done it all with just rank 4 4* Champs and very limited ones as well.
    Understandably it is above her "pay grade" but she is set in stone in finishing.
  • Well good luck on your own. Kinda stupid to push yourself that far into the game and not be prepared for hell.
    Killawabz wrote: »
    Well good luck on your own. Kinda stupid to push yourself that far into the game and not be prepared for hell.

True. But nonetheless I don't know anyone that would back out of 5.2.4 with 3 1/2 opponents left to go.
  • BUNGALNGALBUNGALNGAL Posts: 110
    you cant fully evade war machine's sp1,try pushing him to sp 2 or just block his sp1.
  • DD2DD2 Posts: 309 ★★★
    Jaded wrote: »
    Drizzits wrote: »

Yeah you're sorta right. Unfortunately already invested time and money now. Currently she's at war machine on 5.2.4 and unable to evade his sp1 (well I couldnt either). She has done it all with just rank 4 4* Champs and very limited ones as well.
    Understandably it is above her "pay grade" but she is set in stone in finishing.

I hope you guys get through this, but forcing your way through this chapter with rank 4 4*s is very unwise. Slow down and come back when you're ready. 5.2.5 and especially the collector will cost you a ton of resources.

Best thing to do is what others are doing. Keep your champs in the quest, grind arena for those units then finish it. Don't press further unless you have a TON of resources to sink into it. r4 4*s are very underpowered for act 5.
    Credit card? Grind for units in arena for a day or so? These are ways strangers you are asking for potions may be getting theirs. Perhaps you can do these things yourself. Or, perhaps you can start a gofundme campaign.

Lol yeah stated that's what we are doing
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    Credit card? Grind for units in arena for a day or so? These are ways strangers you are asking for potions may be getting theirs. Perhaps you can do these things yourself. Or, perhaps you can start a gofundme campaign.

I very much doubt you are using your credit card, otherwise you wouldn't be here begging for revives. Good luck still.
    Addyos wrote: »

I very much doubt you are using your credit card, otherwise you wouldn't be here begging for revives. Good luck still.

No we don't owe a credit card everything is cash. I said we have expelled what we could afford on a game and are constantly grinding arenas. That's why I'm asking.
  • Just as a reminder, asking for gifts from other players isn't allowed under the forum rules, though I am happy to see that other players were able to offer some advice on your situation.
This discussion has been closed.