**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How much will you pay for this Crystal

Just like the "New Crystal Sample" bundle offer, if Kabam introduces a new crystal whose purchase will guarantee that your game will work bug free , Perry/evade will work so will Pure skill etc. etc. for say 1 Month.

Comments

• weavileweavile Posts: 288
    just like rank down ticket, the player base would want it after every update
  • 0pTimus0pTimus Posts: 113
    Just think how much Guaranteed revenue can be earned from these crystals.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    You think they're sitting on a quick fix to make such a Crystal?
  • Nexus_UY_ScutiNexus_UY_Scuti Posts: 480 ★★
    So you are suggesting that Kabam make their game glitchy as a whole, and offer purchase-only privilage to play a glitch-free game?

It's like asking how much would i pay to guarantee that my soup has no fly in it.
    edited September 2017
    Well the Soup should not have fly to begin with, but if new flies keep piling up over the old one even after zillions of threads/tickets it makes sense to buy a "No Fly" Soup. :D

Also do you think its cheap to maintain all of this ?
  • Nexus_UY_ScutiNexus_UY_Scuti Posts: 480 ★★
    0pTimus wrote: »
    Well the Soup should not have fly to begin with, but if new flies keep piling up over the old one even after zillions of threads/tickets it makes sense to buy a "No Fly" Soup. :D

Makes more sense to go to another restaurant.

And that would be my answer, rather than having to buy a glitch-free experience.

Also do you think its cheap to maintain all of this ?

Which is precisely why they still work at tying to resolve them. No sane company would want an unpleasant experience for its customers.
  • FivesFives Posts: 118 ★★
    Look, I have my fair share of complaints about kabam. One of them is their lack of communication about things like this. Players feel completely in the dark when we bring something up, maybe get a response, then go weeks hearing nothing from kabam about how the process of fixing it is going. But the idea that they're letting these bugs stay in the game just for the hell of it, or even worse, to eventually capitalize on them?
    No. I've been playing this game for years, and of all the flaws I've seen in kabam, that kind of manipulative dishonesty just isn't one of them. Sure, I think they should prioritize fixing these issues more, even to the extent that I've suggested closing down the game for a couple days and devoting all their efforts to sorting things out, but they're definitely trying to fix them. Trust a veteran player on this one.
  • BUNGALNGALBUNGALNGAL Posts: 110
    no doubt that they are trying to fix the problems, but the problem is they are not very good at what they do. they really should hire personel who can actually do their job.
    I am not Blaming Kabam for any thing to the contrary i very much like the new changes. Got my 1st 4* after 8 months of playing the game (11 months for 5*) i have got 2 more 5* in last 3 months alone & ranked up bunch of r4 thanks to glory store , all i am asking is if paying a little extra will get you the glitch free experience that all iOS users are enjoying is some thing wrong in it?
    I am not Blaming Kabam for any thing to the contrary i very much like the new changes. Got my 1st 4* after 8 months of playing the game (11 months for 5*) i have got 2 more 5* in last 3 months alone & ranked up bunch of r4 thanks to glory store , all i am asking is if paying a little extra will get you the glitch free experience that all iOS users are enjoying is some thing wrong in it?

iOS Players are experiencing issues as well.

20160728_civil-justice-remuneration-banks-investment-firms.jpg
    edited September 2017
    Guess this is more appropriate

n0gny.jpg
  • CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    Just like the "New Crystal Sample" bundle offer, if Kabam introduces a new crystal whose purchase will guarantee that your game will work bug free , Perry/evade will work so will Pure skill etc. etc. for say 1 Month.

Zero.

I'm not paying Kabam a cent until they make this game fun again.

**** bugs should be top priority. Not releasing 2 new champs every month.

Other things to be addressed before new champs get released:

Outdated/**** champ fixes (carnage!!!!!)
    Useless masteries (pure skill etc)
    Lag/crashes
    Probably a million other things I can't think of right now.
  • CorpsmanCorpsman Posts: 54
    Only way to get them to fix this **** is to stop giving them your money. That is the only way to get their attention.
  • Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    Buy a crystal to fix a game that should be fixed in the first place? This is most likely the most absurd idea I've heard in a while.
  • Jim0172Jim0172 Posts: 85

Which is precisely why they still work at tying to resolve them. No sane company would want an unpleasant experience for its customers. [/quote]

Unless they view it as more cost effective. Everything has a P&L impact. Sometimes cost reduction out weighs lost revenue potential.

They probably have a cash flow problem and can't scale properly hence the increasing number of deals.

Of course this is all just spectulation.