**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

My 5* who should be ranked up right now?

Hi guys
In which champ i should invest all my reosurces and rank as high as possible?

Comments

• CaptainGameCaptainGame Posts: 369 ★★★
    Medusa if you can dupe her. Havok otherwise
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Medusa is the best out of all of those, I think Ghost Rider and Havok tie for 2nd, and Wasp is a good choice if u use ghost
  • NiwixNiwix Posts: 27

I've got awakening gem for 5* mutant
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Niwix said:

Havok then, Great Utility and Insane Damage with Big Energy Resistance+Incinerate Immunity.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

Niwix said:

Havok then, Great Utility and Insane Damage with Big Energy Resistance+Incinerate Immunity.
    After that I'd say Ghost Rider for More Utility+Survivability and Nullify, then Medusa to deal with Robots.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Along with what everyone had mentioned above, ronin, cull, and Luke cage r also good
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,191 ★★★★★
    Starting out, I always suggest people pick the best they have of each Class. Then work on others as you go along.
  • CiciliatoCiciliato Posts: 302
    Havok at least R4 will do great
  • NiwixNiwix Posts: 27
    Ranked havok to 3 45/45

And just pulled out 5* GHOST
    got 5* WASP and 4*ANTMAN
    And 5* yellowjacket if he changes anything

Would You still go with havok / ghost rider / medusa or switch to ghost wasp antman and havok ( wasp synergy ) ?