**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Am I covered for a cavalier push?

FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
Looking for some advice from those further progressed than me. I’m going to make a push for cavalier soon, will I have all bases covered for 6.1? If not, what will I struggle with?

Comments

• MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,106 ★★★★
    Can you get Morningstar to 4/55? As she is duped, she will make crossbones possible
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    If you are good at not hitting into blocks for biohazard, Thing should be pretty nice for many of the annoying mini/final bosses.

The biggest issue that I had was probably the first two quests, and then sort of CB, but that was self imposed since I had a ton of revives but no strong Bleed immunes, so I went with my most bursty champs for dealing with him. Hyperion absolutely demolishes Sentinel so long as you play patiently.

If you have a hoard of free crystals/ revives, you are good to go, if not, it might cost you some decent units, but you can definitely push through.
  • Battle_GreninjaBattle_Greninja Posts: 327 ★★
    I never tried but you can go against biohazard nodes with kill monger void Synergy
  • Battle_GreninjaBattle_Greninja Posts: 327 ★★

Can you get Morningstar to 4/55? As she is duped, she will make crossbones possible

I don't see duped 5* morningstar
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,106 ★★★★

I don't see duped 5* morningstar
    You are correct, was walking while looking! Duped makes it easier as she copies his fury and heals making her pretty much immortal and also massively increasing her damage
  • FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    Cheers for the feedback guys. I’ll have the resource to take Morningstar up at the end of the month!

Was just concerned they’d be some bosses I wouldn’t be able to get through!
  • jonzerjonzer Posts: 161
    I think you can get through it. just make sure u have plenty of revives
  • FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★

you hqve 6* aegon if hr is awakened crossbones is a cake walk tenacity shakes off everything .

I don’t think I’ll be awakening him for a few years lol