**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Giving back to the community and your employees

During this time of extreme panic, caution and financial worries, I would like to suggest companies are taking precautious to protect their employees from virus contact and the stress it brings with possibly passing such a sickness to the least defensive of our community. Pulling in visitors, you tubers in from across the globe is probably not the smartest move at this time. Not only are you risking your employees health, but the visitors and everyone the contact along the way.

What a company like yours can do, like so many companies and millionaires are doing is pay it forward to your community. While so many people are in lock down or school closure situations, you can send out packages to your customers to help them do mid to end game content, summoner appreciation packages to allow for boosts, etc. Simple gives like this will allow school age kids to spend time playing your game, keeping them away from crowds and possible virus contact... Things that do not cost a money spend. Further it gives them a path a way an exit out of the current stress and worry of their and our lives. In a time when we stress kids and adults to stay off electronics, in an odd way electronics can help be a path to ease the anxiety of our everyday life.

Comments

• lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Ok? The UK meetup was already cancled so...
  • I mean that's nice and all, but some of these kids still have school work and online classes as well. Plus what's to stop them from taking the game into a crowded place or not leaving their house? It's mobile for a reason
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Well, here in Canada, Trudeau just announced a Stimulus Package so that no Canadian should have to worry about their rent or how to feed their family while under quarantine. However, I'm sure Kabam is taking care of its Employees either way.
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,623 ★★★★★
    This begging has to stop
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★

Well, here in Canada, Trudeau just announced a Stimulus Package so that no Canadian should have to worry about their rent or how to feed their family while under quarantine. However, I'm sure Kabam is taking care of its Employees either way.

Canada the greatest country, im proud to be Canadian citizen

Canada the greatest country, im proud to be Canadian citizen
    Same.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Kaimag said:

During this time of extreme panic, caution and financial worries, I would like to suggest companies are taking precautious to protect their employees from virus contact and the stress it brings with possibly passing such a sickness to the least defensive of our community. Pulling in visitors, you tubers in from across the globe is probably not the smartest move at this time. Not only are you risking your employees health, but the visitors and everyone the contact along the way.

What a company like yours can do, like so many companies and millionaires are doing is pay it forward to your community. While so many people are in lock down or school closure situations, you can send out packages to your customers to help them do mid to end game content, summoner appreciation packages to allow for boosts, etc. Simple gives like this will allow school age kids to spend time playing your game, keeping them away from crowds and possible virus contact... Things that do not cost a money spend. Further it gives them a path a way an exit out of the current stress and worry of their and our lives. In a time when we stress kids and adults to stay off electronics, in an odd way electronics can help be a path to ease the anxiety of our everyday life.

I’d rather have kabam send me ground beef. Wife went to market yesterday to make me burgers from scratch and no ground beef at all!!! She has to settle for pre-maid giant brand burgers that don’t have her love.

Just got back from the mall. All the stores look like this.
  • RasputinscurseRasputinscurse Posts: 95
    Hell yeah Canada we do it right up north
  • KaimagKaimag Posts: 12
    To Kabam, thank you for the energy refills. Good combo with the revives. Much appreciated. (;