**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Changes to Crystals Giving 6 Stars

DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,035 ★★★★★
How often does this happen? I guess you guys call it RNG but there's definitely changes being made to it that both decrease and increase your chances ... sure it's "random" and I bet that's the consensus but I've opened a ton of crystals and the odds of pulling a 6* have dramatically decreased of late ... it used to be i'd pop one maybe 1 out of 4-6 opened but now .. zero. i do account for the random in it but i think there is a definite adjustment on the scale too.

Comments

• HavanaknightHavanaknight Posts: 450 ★★★
    1 out of every 4-6? Wow. Yeah the change is that you are balancing out the actual expected odds of 1 in every 100 (or 3 in every 200 for the featured)
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    LOL 1 out of 6! Your 6 star roster must be ginormous! This is basically just real rng
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    If I was on a 1 6* out of every 4 streak from cavs. I would buy a couple Odins and load up my 6* roster.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★

How often does this happen? I guess you guys call it RNG but there's definitely changes being made to it that both decrease and increase your chances ... sure it's "random" and I bet that's the consensus but I've opened a ton of crystals and the odds of pulling a 6* have dramatically decreased of late ... it used to be i'd pop one maybe 1 out of 4-6 opened but now .. zero. i do account for the random in it but i think there is a definite adjustment on the scale too.

WOW if that true I’m wil had brug 20 Odin I’m Hav oppen 250 and only got 1 6 star ghulk not bad but definitely not 1 out of 6
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,035 ★★★★★
    Gamer said:

WOW if that true I’m wil had brug 20 Odin I’m Hav oppen 250 and only got 1 6 star ghulk not bad but definitely not 1 out of 6
    LOL well you know what i mean ... a reasonable return hahahaha .. .but seriously ... I stacked like 18 of them at a rather reasonable pace but here lately .. dust in the wind. i mean i'm totally good with how random this stuff is but even in its randomness the odds are hunger games at least SOMETIME ya know lol
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,863 ★★★★★

Gamer said:

LOL well you know what i mean ... a reasonable return hahahaha .. .but seriously ... I stacked like 18 of them at a rather reasonable pace but here lately .. dust in the wind. i mean i'm totally good with how random this stuff is but even in its randomness the odds are hunger games at least SOMETIME ya know lol
    Highly doubt your 6* pull rate was 1 out 6. How many have you opened overall?
  • Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★
    The problem is (if what you say is true) you ran ludicrously hot and thought that was normal, but now that things have gone back to actual normal you're having trouble adjusting.
    Wubbie075 said:

The problem is (if what you say is true) you ran ludicrously hot and thought that was normal, but now that things have gone back to actual normal you're having trouble adjusting.

you're probably right lol
    i feel your pain Lohan i mean i do for real ... a solid mechanic of the game but one that truly sucks when you pull a 6 star Rhino smh