**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Every single person was refunded for mastery issues

AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
Why have most of us never received compensation for updated acts 1-4 rewards

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Paying for a Mastery that changes from a state supposedly meant to stay the same is not the same as updating Rewards to help Players grow and adjust to a shifting Meta based on where they're at. There's a reason there's a 3-month deadline. People have grown past the need.
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    I was jw they aren’t necessarily needed, reason were was because they couldn’t for every player, if there were other reasons I am unaware of this
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★
    Ahitlaw said:

I was jw they aren’t necessarily needed, reason were was because they couldn’t for every player, if there were other reasons I am unaware of this

Because they said so?
  • Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    When they changed the rewards for exploration of act 4 previously they gave out the rewards retroactively. I got my first 4* that way. That was a long time ago.
  • AceLuffySaboAceLuffySabo Posts: 286 ★★
    Mauled said:

NGL I can probably live without a couple of 2* rank up gems, might be a struggle though, really need to max my 2* SL for Act 6...oh yeah..

I'm pretty sure its about the units though. But yeah, you'll survive without it, OP.

Mauled said:

NGL I can probably live without a couple of 2* rank up gems, might be a struggle though, really need to max my 2* SL for Act 6...oh yeah..

I'm pretty sure its about the units though. But yeah, you'll survive without it, OP.
    Which are the same. Lol.
    Ok, so Kabam says so.
    I’m cool with it was jw. I’m loving what Kabam has been doing as of late. Said they had a busy work force and proved it.
    If it was reasonable, I'm sure they'd give them out retroactively. It's not really that they're trying to exclude people. It just doesn't really affect people who have grown past it after a certain point.

If it was reasonable, I'm sure they'd give them out retroactively. It's not really that they're trying to exclude people. It just doesn't really affect people who have grown past it after a certain point.

True, wouldn’t affect me much either. Was jus curious