**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Electro Stats

SgtSlaughter78SgtSlaughter78 Posts: 462 ★★★
I recently awakened my 6* Electro and was just testing him out and it seemed like he was hitting pretty hard (certainly harder than I was expecting).

Looking at his attributes it seems his crit rating and damage numbers are higher than most other champs, has this always been the case?

I’m never 100% sure how much to take away from the attributes but wondered if anyone had any views or insights?

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,992 ★★★★★
    He's probably designed that way due to his playstyle and how he was designed. His dupe makes it so he hits harder and crits more depending on enemy power bars. It's simple design
  • Going way, way back, both Electro and Rocket have always had a higher Attack, to offset how little Health they have.
  • Going way, way back, both Electro and Rocket have always had a higher Attack, to offset how little Health they have.

Yeah this is true surprised u didn't know this but yeah they both do u probably never realized because he isn't a 5* and rare as a 4* nowadays him and champs like wolverine, scarlet witch and black widow just don't appear anymore it's kinda strange
  • SgtSlaughter78SgtSlaughter78 Posts: 462 ★★★
    That makes sense, thanks! I knew Rocket was a glass cannon but hadn’t thought about Electro and of course no 5* version widely used for any sort of comparison.
  • ImmortalImmortal Posts: 323 ★★
    He’s way better than rocket.
  • GNASTYGNASTY Posts: 348 ★★
    Electro used to be considered “good” before 12.0
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,346 ★★★★★
    He's always had those base stats and been a Glass Cannon.

He's got a really good synergy with Dr Octopus, giving him extra Power when he crits (and now that he's Awakened, he crits more at higher Power).

Awakened, he's one of the few champs who can crit easily against Dr Doom. Really good against EMP modification nodes!
  • SgtSlaughter78SgtSlaughter78 Posts: 462 ★★★
    Thanks dude, I didn’t know that about him being able to crit against Doom. I have a rk5 Stealth Spidey too so that’s another synergy option for him.

I like unique rank ups so was considering using my Act 6 completion gem to take him up, he might be handy as an AW defender too.

Thanks for the reply.