**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Cavalier Crystals

QuittersblowQuittersblow Posts: 53
edited March 2020 in General Discussion
I have now bought 10 cavalier daily's I have recieved 9-3* champs 1-4* champ.
Post edited by Kabam Vydious on

Comments

• ImmortalImmortal Posts: 323 ★★
    Where’s that picture of Deadpool ... can’t find the image ... the you’ve been kaaabaaa
  • IliphasIliphas Posts: 49
    I bought selectively and got Aеgon 5 *, but nothing more.
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Buying a crystal that has a pool of 3 through 6*s is always a gamble, and the house wins 99% of the time. Spending money, or units, doesn't guarantee you'll get what you're looking for. RNG!!!
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★

2 5*’s two days in a row, first Sym supreme then Corvus yesterday. I’ll post what I get today as well. Still far from trash IMO
  • ProjectileProjectile Posts: 25

Not the best pulls. But two 6 from cav I can’t complain
  • ChosenUnoChosenUno Posts: 12
    Can you remove useless 3* for cavalier players in the cavalier crystal? Makes no sense whenI paid for a Cavalier crystal and get a 3*. Damn you greedy and **** people at Kabam. Always screwing your supporters.
  • CyporgCyporg Posts: 274 ★★
    I completely agree about removing 3* from the cav crystal, but not the rest of the statement.
    That's a joke right? We don't mean keep a 40% chance of pulling nothing, but make that 40% 3* chance part of the 4* chance, and have the crystal only award 4, 5 and 6*. 3* at a cav level is just trolling.
    Yes, the flow of 5* shards, and ISO, should be increased for cav level players.
  • QuittersblowQuittersblow Posts: 53
    They should have stuck with the nexus Crystal's IMO
    I just pulled 5* Fury from a daily skill cav crystal. They work, just have to pray to RNGesus.
  • Merged two threads about the same topic and renamed it. This can easily be a constructive discussion. Please keep it as such for the best usage of feedback.
  • AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    Those cav crystals kinda crushed me lol. Ive never gotten a 5 star from a regular cav Crystal, the 200 unit ones. Ive bought well over 50, probably closer to 100. Gotten a few 4 stars but mostly just 3s. Ive bought the cav class daily deal just about everyday the last few weeks and havent hit there yet either. I think im just on the very low end of the drop rates, i watched katie candys video today where she bought 10 of them and she got two 5 stars in the first couple crystals and i had to shut the video off lol ive grinded out 4k units since the last time i tried and was thinking to buy a stack of 20 because i have a few champs im targeting for rank up gems i have and awakening gems i have, namely ghost and warlok for my tech 4-5 gem and an aegon for my skill AG but idk if its the right move, i bought myself a stack of 30 crystals the night i became cavalier and got four 4 stars and 26 3 stars so im not sure if ill get anything from 20, ive gotten better mileage out of the 3 tier unit deals they offer sometimes for 1k, 4k and 10k units because i usually get to r5/r2 a champ when i use my units for those. Dont get me wrong ive gotten plenty lucky with pulls from my 5 star basic and featured shard crystals ive opened just never from the cav crystals, oh well

Today's cavalier pull lol
    Also pulled some other 3 star from a grandmaster crystal today after waiting 2 months to pull a 6* venompool. THROW ME A FRIGGIN BONE HERE!!!
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    Off topic tho any news when to explain removal of 3* from alliance feed
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    I wish the drop rates for six stars was increased. Or that we got a new title and new crystal for completing act 6. Six stars are becoming so much more relevant and you need a bunch to explore 6.2 and it’s really hard to pull good ones from the basic six stars. My last four were Karnark, Beast, Psylocke, and Nightcrawler. It takes a long time to get one and it’ll help to get more six stars from cavs.
    So only comment from kabam is about merging conversations
  • nanurepconanurepco Posts: 71
    We will really appreciate if you guys remove 3* champs from cavlier crystal they are really useless for end game players
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Lohan33 said:

Umm so don't buy them?
    You could have donated that money for Coronavirus aid

I'd rather just burn it
    You actual horrible person! 1st of all, burning money is disastrous for the environment, 2nd of all, what kind of a person is against donating to help a good cause, and thirdly, WHY????
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Well this went dark fast.
  • mbracembrace Posts: 821 ★★★
    edited March 2020
    Best bet would have been to save all 10 and auto-open them at the same time. I’m 99% sure that you would have received at least one 5*, probably 2-3 of them.