**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Terrax is a lemon?

TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
I just finished up checking out some CCP videos on this man and his damage is ehhh??? I really thought he would be mega OP but maybe the next herald will be better? I really hope it’s just that we haven’t Learned the ideal rotation for Terrax

Comments

• TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★

It's literally been less than an hour. Please don't judge Champions so quickly.

@FreeToPlay_21 yes I know That’s why I said I hope that it’s just we haven’t found the right rotation yet I’m gonna buy some crystals for him to test him out hopefully I’m just saying right now his damage looks insanely underwhelming
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,299 ★★★★
    Silver Surfer didn’t look great at first, prestige is the highest in the game but it takes a certain sequence of tasks to increase his damage output.. it’s still not as good as Dr Doom thou.. so in most content, Abyss or Act6, end-game players chose Dr Doom, Aegon as four horsemen.. no mention of Silver Surfer.. Terrax damage may fall in line with Korg.. which is low.. awaken Korg with high signature level is decent but not great damage dealer..