**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which mystic is better?

CaptainGameCaptainGame Posts: 369 ★★★
I already have doom at r5 and consider him my favorite and best mystic. But I’ve recently pulled a Clairvoyant. And I have a duped dr voodoo I’ve been sitting on for awhile and enjoy his poisons. I haven’t played much with bwcv yet but which of the 2 do you guys think deserves the rank up first?

Which mystic is better? 34 votes

BW Clair Voyant
88%
HendrossReferenceBlubfish_666Daphboyredsoxpatsfan89John757MitriaxAldacNeotwismForKabamForumMother_FlerkenDeaconKRANꓘEinfachSoBLACKMILKTEA_88TheBestinTuakauHhaikal9527Přìņče01TheSaithDas_gi 30 votes
Dr Voodoo
11%
PsychoakumaAhitlawThicco_ModePsyLife 4 votes

Comments

• QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    BW Clair Voyant
    BWCV especially if you run suicides as she can completely cancel them out.
  • Blubfish_666Blubfish_666 Posts: 237
    BW Clair Voyant
    I never liked DV
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Dr Voodoo
    Meant CV. Voodoo great tho. Easier to use too
  • PsyLifePsyLife Posts: 399 ★★
    Dr Voodoo
    I mean, they’re both great. Depends. I think that Voodoo might be better for damage, while CV for nullify utility.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Dr Voodoo
    Both great. I just like voodoo better
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,034 ★★★★★
    BW Clair Voyant
    Voodoo was my go to mystic on my Uncollected run .. so key. but these days Black Widow gets it.