**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Mysterio buff idea.

MysterioMysterio Posts: 1,068 ★★★★
So as a fan of Mysterio in the comics, movie and game I wanna share my ideas for a buff to make Mysterio just a bit better.
Right now as Mysterio you wanna build up to a sp3 so you can then spam heavy attacks. You can usually do 1 to 2 heavy attacks. However this does come at the cost of his power drain, damage back and the cool factor of his animations. So if there was a way to allow Mysterio to throw in more heavy attacks and use his special attacks more you could see more of his epic visuals. That is why I suggets the following changes:
-Sp3 no longer increases with gas charges and does not consume them. Gas Frenzy time increased from 10 seconds to 22 seconds.
-Mysterio will gain 10% of his max power per gas charge he had while using the sp3.
-Increased Mysterio's heavy attack range.

These changes should make it so you get an extra heavy attack, you can insta heavy after the sp3 instead of building up. You can use an extra sp1 or sp2 before going for another sp3 and you can punish heavy attacks with his heavy now.

Comments

• MephistoMephisto Posts: 522 ★★★
    Kabam is not buffing up old trash champs then why will be buff new release champs?
    They just want us to invest time and money on the newer champions. That's how the company runs.
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    *Cough* Rebalancing *cough*
  • Mysterio said:

So as a fan of Mysterio in the comics, movie and game I wanna share my ideas for a buff to make Mysterio just a bit better.
    Right now as Mysterio you wanna build up to a sp3 so you can then spam heavy attacks. You can usually do 1 to 2 heavy attacks. However this does come at the cost of his power drain, damage back and the cool factor of his animations. So if there was a way to allow Mysterio to throw in more heavy attacks and use his special attacks more you could see more of his epic visuals. That is why I suggets the following changes:
    -Sp3 no longer increases with gas charges and does not consume them. Gas Frenzy time increased from 10 seconds to 22 seconds.
    -Mysterio will gain 10% of his max power per gas charge he had while using the sp3.
    -Increased Mysterio's heavy attack range.

These changes should make it so you get an extra heavy attack, you can insta heavy after the sp3 instead of building up. You can use an extra sp1 or sp2 before going for another sp3 and you can punish heavy attacks with his heavy now.

Honestly Mysterio just needs a tweak. Don't get me wrong I love this champ, but he is already a strong defender. If Kabam were going to tweak him, they would only have to buff his attacker side. A simple buff will be let him get more gas charges with his awaken ability as an attacker. This would bring value to awaken ability as attacker, increase his utility time, and lengthen his burst.
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    I am a fan of him as well not as much of a fan as Taskmaster bit still a fan and he is really good as he is
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Insightful ideas... I love Mysterio as he is but I do understand your viewpoint. The main thing I would do is make it so that he can keep his gas charges after an sp3.
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★

MaxGaming said:

I am a fan of him as well not as much of a fan as Taskmaster bit still a fan and he is really good as he is

We all know you simp for Taskmaster, no need to say it in every comment
    Hey i gave everyone a 1 day break be grateful
  • E_Rich423E_Rich423 Posts: 121 ★★
    I think a simple fix to Mysterio is just make his awakened ability give him up to 2 more chemical gas passives.
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Mysterio is ridiculously underrated. I think he’s a low end god tier as he is now.