**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What a difference a year makes

AstoundsAstounds Posts: 323 ★★
Just came across and old screenshot (just about a year old) of my profile when I was searching for another alliance and it was crazy to me that a year ago I was playing this game with a single r4 and going "wow, how do people have multiple r5s and this insane roster?! No way I'll ever get there." Now of course I had only been playing for less than a year at this time, but I had just tapped into uncollected and was struggling to get resources, and didnt even contemplate doing a variant, or finishing act 5 or 100 percenting act 5.

But now I've finished most content I never thought I'd be able to do, might just be a completion run for some variants or whatever, but there is a certain proudness when I realize how big of a difference a year can make.

So, all in all it's more of a post to see what difference a year made for everyone else! Whether it be finishing content or getting champs ect. Post a picture if you still have them sitting around to humbly brag (of course, because who doesnt like to brag).

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,992 ★★★★★
    Pretty astounding what a years difference makes, no?
    A year ago I had a single 3/45. Now I have 1 r5 (close to second) and 4 4/55. Time flies
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Agreed time flies. As of this year I now have two 5* that are rank 4 and wow, it is cool to see how much the damage output goes up from rank 3 to rank 4.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Back a year ago I had 6 6 stars and 4 5-65s, now I have 36 6 stars 18 5-65s and 4 r2 6 stars
  • rivetrivet Posts: 254
    A year ago I don’t know this game exist, now I have 2 r5 5 star, lol. I think for many other game, playing a year would mean really old player, not for this game, it’s a slow process
  • AstoundsAstounds Posts: 323 ★★
    rivet said:

A year ago I don’t know this game exist, now I have 2 r5 5 star, lol. I think for many other game, playing a year would mean really old player, not for this game, it’s a slow process

The game is full of veterans. But it definitely has sped up even in the year and a half I've been playing.
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    How you got those many rank 3 6* man
    0din said:

Don’t talk about a year. A month ago, my profile looked totally different from today with just R2 6*/R5 5*

• That's just gangster how many rank 3 6*, do not want to meet you in the arena.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    0din said:

Don’t talk about a year. A month ago, my profile looked totally different from today with just R2 6*/R5 5*

WOW!
  • TheToxicCactusTheToxicCactus Posts: 368 ★★
    0din said:

Thats a sexy night thrasher otherwise sexy account u got there. U might actually have the very first r3 nt lol. I wanted to take mine to 5/65 but a lil hesitant since hes not very recoil friendly