**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is It worthy

TheSaithTheSaith Posts: 628 ★★★

So i Opened him today, Is he still worthy for rank up

Is It worthy 4 votes

Yes, Rank Him Up
75%
Lvernon15FiiNCHDas_gi 3 votes
No, Meh champ now
0%
50 50, R3 for arena only
25%
Přìņče01 1 vote

Comments

• TheSaithTheSaith Posts: 628 ★★★
    edited March 2020

I didn't think he was that useful even before the rebalancing. He lacks utility and survivability and that didn't change with his readjustments.

Now as a first 5* he can definitely carry you a bit through his sheer damage potential. Generally I'd say he's a solid r4 option, preferably at a high sig level, if you're still in act 5. Should also be quite good in variant 2.

Thank u, but i don't know when he'll dup..

I didn't think he was that useful even before the rebalancing. He lacks utility and survivability and that didn't change with his readjustments.

Now as a first 5* he can definitely carry you a bit through his sheer damage potential. Generally I'd say he's a solid r4 option, preferably at a high sig level, if you're still in act 5. Should also be quite good in variant 2.

My
    1st 5 star was OR

TheSaith said:

My
    1st 5 star was OR
    Oh those are some great 5* champs you got there! Also don't sleep on red hulk, he's amazing.
    Should I Rank Rulk up? I've 4 star Domino too