**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Map 5 A.I rant.

This A.I in map 5 needs sorting out. Running day 1 with the bane modifier should be a breeze. All the A.i wants to do is turtle up and not move. Can’t even stand next to the defender to bait a heavy or even do a back draft. So the bane timer just runs out. Also I’ve tried doing a heavy yo wake them up, but then they intercept with a slap. : /

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★
    With the bane node, enemies will always play more defensively when you have it on you/about to get it on you. It's like that in act 5 aswell
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Honestly, the AI in map 5 makes Map 6 the easier map for me. By a mile.
  • Dibley3087Dibley3087 Posts: 129
    Completely agree @Rockypantherx i really miss map 6. It was just like fighting normal content.
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    Terra said:

With the bane node, enemies will always play more defensively when you have it on you/about to get it on you. It's like that in act 5 aswell

No
    In act 5 they were never so defensive
    Even without bane it's a known fact that map 5 opponents love to block
  • killer7703killer7703 Posts: 19
    I find it very annoying when I fight a power gain champ (looking at hyperion) and they just sit in the corner, I just fought one in map 4 today, which should be super easy, but he just threw 2 special 3s at me and I never blocked and just hit into his block for the whole fight just trying to bait him out. All he did was sit in the corner with power gain. Keep in mind I was using a 4/55 medusa, not the best counter to him but this is map 4 unnoded hype we are talking about. They really need to fix this in the new update.
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,833 ★★★★★
    really needs to be looked into
  • 2nd_slingshot2nd_slingshot Posts: 233
    I'm trying to ramp up aegon combo and the adaptoid juatvstamds in the corner, hands dropped waiting for me to attack. Finally I got baited cos brute force forc3d me to move and boom. Intercepted by a special 2. The mutant adaptoid with electro's specials. There goes my 39hits.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,394 ★★★★★
    edited March 2020
    Used magik with brute force and get this mutant drone attacked magik before her sp2 was finished like wtf
  • Suman_sahASuman_sahA Posts: 417
    in map5, opponent goal is to block all time except when u go to them to bait out spcls or get the parry applied, then they just suddenly do light intercept & u just got ****** .... after they successfully land the hits, now they will also use the spcls that they save for long time for the right moment... really pissed off in this...

AI should be same every where, easy content got low hp & attack & easy buffs; & difficult content already got the massive hp & attack along with annoying buffs...

anyone can see that the heavy charging time is different also... in difficult content heavy charging is instant where as in easier content the heavy charging time is too slow...

i think that these basic things should be same every part of the game...
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I don’t think the minis or thanos are as passive as the minions. It’s so bad. That my alliance doesn’t even run brute force at all. Alliance quest has become so passive, you can’t play aggressively like normal. Need to play just as passive as the AI. When you play passive you take bane damage. If they make them 50% more aggressive it still would be less than content but better.
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Terra said:

Nope, I have dont bane nodes in Act 5, Act 6, AW and AQ map 6 and they are almost never extra defensive with bane on. Its only map 5 which is a big reason I shifted to map 6