**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Submitting a Ticket and the person on the other end not replying properly

I’ve tried so many times to get a message across to Kabam and yet they keep replying with the same things over and over. I’ve had enough, they obviously don’t care enough to read through my tickets and I’m sure other people have this problem. Can someone like fire them or something, they aren’t doing their jobs properly.

Comments

• Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    You cheated. You’re not getting the title back and nor should you. Just start again
  • KevanproGKevanproG Posts: 307 ★★
    edited March 2020
    I have to disagree late last week I had a problem with my 5 star nexus crystal and lost the three champ I could off pick I send a ticket and they helped me out with it and got my champ back but what was ur problem?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Naim54321 said:

You cheated. You’re not getting the title back and nor should you. Just start again

How did you know? Also how would you feel if all your friends were hacking the game and becoming better than you and then teasing you for being bad at the game. I had no other choice. Eventually they all got banned and me, but they quit. I’m still playing the game that I love but now it doesn’t love me back the way it used to.

I'd get new friends.
  • TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    Welcome to Kabam Support
  • We can't assist with account specific actions on the forums and from the sound of it, it looks as though your account received punishment for breaking ToS. This cannot be assisted with here.

For future reference, if you have issues with Support-- please message a Forum Admin/Mod.
This discussion has been closed.