**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Quake can't evade in falter?

Hello,
I'm sorry if this was mentioned before. I couldn't find any answer, so I'll ask myself.
Today I was fighting Ebony Maw with Quake. When I got falter on me, Quake stopped auto-evading and I got kicked in the face. In Ebony's abilities, I didn't find anything about canceling evading. Also, I didn't play during his change, so I don't know much about that.
Is this a bug or am I just dumb?
Thank you for answers.

Comments

• ChubsWhiteChubsWhite Posts: 493 ★★★
    This also happened to me once before when I fought Ebony Maw. I didn't really look into as I rarely play her, but after pulling her as a 5* I'm looking to get better now.

I do remember that happened to me tho.
  • BeardedStarlordBeardedStarlord Posts: 55
    You cant place a concussion on him
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    You can, done it plenty of times, probably another factor
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,719 ★★★★★

You don't need concussion to evade
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Zuro said:

Uhh, yes you do. Quake only evades basic attacks against enemies with a concussion on them.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Probably has the node where if you are under a falter you have minus one hundred percent ability accuracy

Where does it say ebony maw can't be concussioned? i don't see anything his abilities that say otherwise?
  • Dr_PhysicoDr_Physico Posts: 58

Zuro said:

Uhh, yes you do. Quake only evades basic attacks against enemies with a concussion on them.
    Easiest way to prove you wrong: duel a champ who actually is concussion immune, like emma frost. you can still quake her (as long as you keep her in diamond form), quake will auto-evade without a problem vs her diamond form. in telepath form emma does get concussion, but ignores evade (so she'll hit you). that has nothing to do with concussion
  • Denslo500Denslo500 Posts: 903 ★★★
    It is a node thing.
  • Denslo500Denslo500 Posts: 903 ★★★
    I think it was Force of Will
    edited March 2020
    Psy26 said:

Zuro said:

Obviously you don't play quake
    Hey man, i'm just reading off quake's abilities page where it says she evades all basic attacks against opponents with a concussion, i've no idea how she can still evade against emma frost diamond form when on paper she should not. 🤷
  • KevanproGKevanproG Posts: 308 ★★
    I used quake in 6.4 fought ebony maw and didnt have a problem or maybe I was just lucky 🤷‍♂️
  • MawrCalleachMawrCalleach Posts: 260

Is that in the current uc eq? Falter reduces your defensive abilitt accuracy by 100% in that ebony fight. Something along those lines.

Thank you. Yes it was EQ and no,I didn't check nodes.