**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Doom Worth a Generic?

AstoundsAstounds Posts: 323 ★★
Pulled 5* Doom finally today and am contemplating using a generic on him. I have 2 generics sitting in my inventory and a science (for CAIW if I ever get him). Keep in mind I have void awakened already, I have and omega (no urge to use him), an aegon awakened, blade awakened, and a skill gem waiting for nick fury (if I ever get him) any input would be greatly appreciated. And I think I have around 80 stones available to put into him. Oh and I'm not really pushing for prestige at this point!

Doom Worth a Generic? 38 votes

Yes
63%
IcejrTROUBL3Dege999menSpicyslicerigotgame1075ReeseSmith14KennadoIngi_Freyr1975StretchobAldacSavageYeti2631K3600PeaRatBenQcSlayerPřìņče01Bafamet_19790dinPapicante1Das_giBawa69 24 votes
No
36%
PantherusNZPrimis00Lvernon15CliffordcanCharlie_SceneReverend_RuckusKevanproGSeraphionBigKidScottyGiodood_1Nocko4dlaiPsyLifezZayTtay 14 votes

Comments

• Reverend_RuckusReverend_Ruckus Posts: 407 ★★★
    No
    I have a 5/65 Doom at sig 137. It’s a nice ability to have when the opponent doesn’t want to come out of block and I could just use his passive stun heavy to get them out. But as far as a generic goes, I think it’s too valuable to use it on him.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Yes
    for prestige and other stuff, depends on who you have awakened (ex. aegon, NF)
  • 4dlai4dlai Posts: 250
    No
    You dont need it doom is amazing without it use it on someone who actually needs it like nick or hyperion
  • AstoundsAstounds Posts: 323 ★★
    0din said:

I can’t stand golden stars so I’d say yes!

This is literally exactly how I feel.
  • AstoundsAstounds Posts: 323 ★★
    4dlai said:

You dont need it doom is amazing without it use it on someone who actually needs it like nick or hyperion

That's the thing. I have most if the general "generic worthy champs" either awakened already or a class gem waiting for them. Only one unspoken for is Hyperion right now.