**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Terrax is pathetic...

SentryPillowSentryPillow Posts: 307 ★★★
Yeah he seems pretty bad. I’m continuing to keep an open mind to see if there is a better rotation for him to actually be useable offensively. Seems like a decent defender in the right scenario. After watching many ccp videos on him, it seems like his damage is awful. If a 3/45 max sig champ crits for 1.5k on mediums with 11 armor breaks up, they are pretty bad. Overall one of my least favorite months for new champs. Loved last month though (mojo and long shot were great).

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I’m fine with the occasional bad release, but a double pretty bad release month and January being a meh month as well isn’t great, last month on the other hand though
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    zZayTtay said:

Yeah he seems pretty bad. I’m continuing to keep an open mind to see if there is a better rotation for him to actually be useable offensively. Seems like a decent defender in the right scenario. After watching many ccp videos on him, it seems like his damage is awful. If a 3/45 max sig champ crits for 1.5k on mediums with 11 armor breaks up, they are pretty bad. Overall one of my least favorite months for new champs. Loved last month though (mojo and long shot were great).

He's only been tested for 2 days now. Lagacy hasn't even given his opinion yet. Based on his abilities on paper I doubt he is as bad as you imply.
    I just know that lagacy is gonna overhype him way too much
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    Isn't it a little early to call a character you haven't even gotten the chance to play "pathetic"? I like to draw my own conclusions on champs instead of taking someone else's word on how they are. I remember most YouTubers also saying Corvus was a bad champ right after his release. Most ppl would agree that it isn't wise to judge this early on.
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Neotwism said:

Isn't it a little early to call a character you haven't even gotten the chance to play "pathetic"? I like to draw my own conclusions on champs instead of taking someone else's word on how they are. I remember most YouTubers also saying Corvus was a bad champ right after his release. Most ppl would agree that it isn't wise to judge this early on.

We arent drawing conclusions on someone else word, we are drawing conclusions from someones else gameplay, major difference.

Neotwism said:

We arent drawing conclusions on someone else word, we are drawing conclusions from someones else gameplay, major difference.
    And like I said, how did that work out on Corvus Glaive's gameplay?
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Neotwism said:

Neotwism said:

I wasnt there when he was released so i dont know but the other 20 champs that have been released while I was playing was guessed correctly by me.

Neotwism said:

Neotwism said:

I wasnt there when he was released so i dont know but the other 20 champs that have been released while I was playing was guessed correctly by me.
    Wow! I guess I need to start asking you about champs then since you haven't ever been wrong!
  • SentryPillowSentryPillow Posts: 307 ★★★
    @Neotwism please keep in mind that these are my preliminary thoughts based on some gameplay. I urge you to check out BG video on terrax. Like I said, I could be completely wrong about him. He does seem pretty bad offensively though