**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Long standing debate finally resolved.

Comments

• FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★
    oh no
    Pineapple on pizza?
    As anger from Inside Out would say,
    "Congratulations San Francisco! You've ruined pizza!
    First the Hawaians. Now you"
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★

I love pineapple pizza. Anchovies where is i draw the line lol

Fun Fact: Anchovies are used in many dishes you may not know about. When they are cooked down, they melt and add a salty, savory flavour that tastes nothing like fish, more Umami.
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    Again @DNA3000 your dedication and research has been very insightful. This has to be one of the longest running discussion on the forum and thankfully it can finally be put to rest.
  • Little_Crocodili29Little_Crocodili29 Posts: 260 ★★★
    :D:D:D Brilliant! Glad you didn't post this in the Meme thread, coz it totally deserves a limelight of its own. Best thing I've read in this forum this year!
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    @DNA3000 All your other intense calculations and whatnot are amazing, but this trumps it all. As some wise guy once said, a picture tells 1,000 words
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

I'm a pineapple pizza person, only if it is done right

In that case you can't be a pineapple pizza person because there is no way to do it right. It's always wrong.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    I haven’t really had it so I can’t say anything on this.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Pineapple on pizza is the bomb. I don't eat ham anymore, but I still love getting pineapple on my pizza

In that case you can't be a pineapple pizza person because there is no way to do it right. It's always wrong.
    true.... ish.
    There really isn't a bad pizza
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    If the time is hard, people usually need things that really matter a lot. To me this picture only proves importance of pizza with pineapples.
    This is funny, though. Nuclear Fallout: Hawaiian Pizza? I'll wait for the sun to come back. Hahaha!
    DNA3000 said:

true.... ish.

Dear Jesus.
    The World's Most Expensive Pizza:
    Louis XIII - $12,000

"The dough is made from organic Arabian flour, is dusted with Murray River pink salt and takes 72-hours to prepare, which allows it time to rest before being cooked.

The toppings are as excessive as you’d expect with three rare types of caviar – Oscietra Royal Prestige, Kaspia Oscietra Royal Classic from the Iranian coast, and Kaspia Beluga – Norwegian lobster and 7 types of cheese."
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian

Louis XIII - $12,000

"The dough is made from organic Arabian flour, is dusted with Murray River pink salt and takes 72-hours to prepare, which allows it time to rest before being cooked.

The toppings are as excessive as you’d expect with three rare types of caviar – Oscietra Royal Prestige, Kaspia Oscietra Royal Classic from the Iranian coast, and Kaspia Beluga – Norwegian lobster and 7 types of cheese."

Clearly hasn't watched Mr beast pizza video. Lol
    H3t3r said:

Louis XIII - $12,000

Clearly hasn't watched Mr beast pizza video. Lol
    Well,....that's a bit different. He was being Oprah. Hahaha. Tipping is not the same as marketing.
    edited March 2020
    DNA3000 said:

true.... ish.

Once again, i am proved wrong
    Edit: What is that thing? Where did you find it? Does that count as pizza?
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian

DNA3000 said:

true.... ish.

Once again, i am proved wrong
    Edit: What is that thing? Where did you find it? Does that count as pizza?
    https://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2017/11/30/16721338/swedish-christmas-pizza-worst-pizza-on-earth

mmm tasty 😋

This makes me angry in all kinds of unnatural ways.
  • Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 755 ★★★
    edited March 2020
    DNA3000 said:

true.... ish.

This is wrong on so many levels....

That scoop at eight o'clock is potato salad. Seriously, potato salad.
  • Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 755 ★★★
    DNA3000 said:

I didn't actually think it could be any worse and yet you made it worse....
    edited March 2020
    DNA3000 said:

Please tell me 12:00 is Kafta or something. It's not looking good.