**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

September Daily Log-in Fail

Is it me, or is the daily login items this month is missing a lot - last item is one grandmaster crystal, no 5star shards, 4 star shards nor a T4CC. After the 6star announcements and Kabam re-emphasizing that 5stars, 4stars and rank up items will be more available, this month's calendar items really failed imo. Kabam promised these items to be more available - specifically T4CC, 5 stars and 4 stars incl in daily log ins and calendar event quests (I know there are 5star and 4star shards there but no T4CC).

Remember the last 3 para of the 6 star announcement? If not, I quote here:

"5-Star Champions: More Accessible, More Rank-Up Opportunities

As part of this progression, players will start to see more opportunities to obtain 5-Star Champions. You have seen a slight increase in the amount of shards given as rewards in Event Quests, 5-Star shards have already started to show up in log-in Calendar rewards, and we’ll be increasing the availability of 4-Star champions - meaning it will become even easier to earn 5-Star shards by duping 4-Stars. In addition to all of these changes, Special Event Content ( ie Stark Assignments and the Web-Slinger Challenge) will contain 5-Star shards. We will continue to look at more ways to increase how players obtain both 4 and 5-Star Champions as part of this natural progression.

Rank up materials for 5-Star champions will also be more easily obtained. T4 Catalysts and T2 Alphas will be easier to obtain. We will be releasing Tier 5 Basic Catalysts before 6-Stars are playable. We will be reducing the number of T5B needed by players in order to rank up their 5-Star champions as well, from 4 to 2. The addition of 5-Star Rank-up materials to AQ rewards and the improvements made to the Glory Store are two ways we have already started doing this. More updates to both AQ rewards and the Glory Store are to come.

The Uncollected daily crystal gives advanced players even more ways to earn these rank-up materials, and T4 class catalysts have been added to calendar and event rewards. As with 5-Star availability, we will continue to look for more ways we can get upgrade materials into the hands of players that want them."

I hope the mystery item would give us what Kabam promised from the recent announcements.

Comments

• MegaVoltsMegaVolts Posts: 114
    Oh right - sorry I forgot T4CC became available - spend $70 dollars and you will have one random!
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    Your a bit late for the whinging...

Did you not see last months calendar?

Why should they give out free amazing items every month? I seen in another post of someone saying "why should a player of 2 months be able to get a 5* just by logging in"

Which is right.

New event quest started and 5.3 coming in a couple days, get your rewards there and stop expecting freebies
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    Is there any error with the calendar or sre you just saying that you don't like it?
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    dude, it's a grandmaster crystal. Im happy for that since im not uncollected yet
    Its not that i dont like it. Its always good to get free items. Im just pointing out what Kabam themselves said during the announcements. They specifically mentioned 5 star shards have already started to show up in the daily login and that T4CC HAVE BEEN ADDED (none added to the sept calendar event but one added to act5.3 which is normal) to the calendar and event quest. I guess having seen the August calendar and reading through the announcements, I kind of expected this to continue esp when they said this was the start. But being a player for nearly 9 months, I should have learned already to keep my hopes low and read between the lines (e.g "you will only see 5 star shards added to August 2017 login, T4CC will be added as rewards on Act 5.3,etc).
    Ok I have seen a couple more posts about this. Sorry I didnt see them before. But thats good to know. Kabam, you can close this thread. Just be more specific next time with what we can expect.