**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which champ do you feel is the best amongst the skill class?

Midnite93Midnite93 Posts: 4,180 ★★★★★
There are some nice additions to the skill class that have been added over the years. My personal favourite is Nick Fury himself. Which champ do you feel is the best amongst the skill class?

Which champ do you feel is the best amongst the skill class? 161 votes

Blade
7%
Disbanded_pensSuav23MenkentBowTieJohnDenslo500ChubsWhiteBarricadePrimeFabwiziGrieferMadnessMattmillernwRasputinscurseStevenfan2 12 votes
Nick Fury
39%
ZENINTEGRALDuMonUjdrum663TerraSpicyslicerJim0172NEO_mr_AndersonThatGuyYouSaw235WorknprogressOftfDrDeadpool10or_StrongCharlie_SceneForumName123Battle_GreninjaLordRaymond3DetroyerRockypantherxHyperbolein_1 64 votes
Ægon
40%
MasterSmokeFabiusBRTendersquadManup456Akshat0311cAncAmOege999menmufixLvernon15SammyJankisSw0rdMasterThecrusher_9756Hinal123Mad_Titan_21BahamutRepto23PeterQuillAssumedNameJohn757Mysterio 65 votes
Killmonger
2%
noybm3eppsNeotwismErik_Killmonger1001 4 votes
Squirrel-Girl
0%
Spiderman (Stealth suit)
3%
Deadbyrd9VoltolosEnvi1TP33TheInfinty 5 votes
Gwenpool
2%
dangarang122CaptainVanDyneAomine_Daiki10IronStrange 4 votes
Night-Trasher
1%
Spity68Cassy 2 votes
Masacre
0%
Others
3%
OzzieontTheVyrusGamesbond90KingTLRApollo107 5 votes

Comments

• Lucasjones_98Lucasjones_98 Posts: 461
    Nick Fury
    His bleeds are where the damage is at
  • Lucasjones_98Lucasjones_98 Posts: 461
    Nick Fury
    So I think against bleed immune champs its aegon but against bleed champs its defo nick fury
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    From what I’ve seen on YouTube and for what he gives in synergies, it looks to be NF - he’s also #1 on my most wanted list.

From my personal experience I would say Blade has, and still is a great servant. He shredded the aggression precision for me in 6.4 (Annilius mini), and he still gets good use on mystic and villain heavy paths across Act 6. It should be remembered that all the way to 6.2.6 most of the final bosses are e it her mystic or villains.
    His regen is also something of incalculable value in my opinion. In normal questing he has probably saved me £000s of units, and while I don’t run him in AW these days his heal to 70% in most matchups is again a massive saving.

For me he is the jack of all trades and until you dive down very specific matchups he is definitely well up there.
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Ægon

Hi ignore the first two complete noobs. Aegon.

Explain why aegon is better than fury? Aegon is only good for long fights and no one uses him on a day to day basis. NF on the other hand, has utiliity, good abilities(debuff purifying, unblockable), bleed, stun, and also his crazy fury.
    Did I forget to add that he has two lives with duped ability?
    I use him quite often, used him in every permanent content out there. Would use him in AQ if it werent for my rank 3 CMM who makes AQ a joke. In Aw neither fury nor aegon would benefit me for my path. If I get fury right now then his only use would be for do you bleed path in 6.2.6 and 6.4.1 and then just be a synergy piece of AW def whereas aegon seems like a top option for almost every content.
  • KingTLRKingTLR Posts: 3
    Others
    elsa.....where is elsa???
  • King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    Ægon

Explain why aegon is better than fury? Aegon is only good for long fights and no one uses him on a day to day basis. NF on the other hand, has utiliity, good abilities(debuff purifying, unblockable), bleed, stun, and also his crazy fury.
    You may not have AEGON.I have AEGON and I use him in everyday quest.Now you tell what makes you think Nick.Aegon had more potential.Even for 30k fights.It's different if you don't know how to use him
  • ChubsWhiteChubsWhite Posts: 493 ★★★
    Blade
    Blade forever rules the SKILL class in my opinion.. because not only does he deal a great amount of damage, and also DOT.. but he shuts down #VILLAIN bosses
  • SentryPillowSentryPillow Posts: 307 ★★★
    Nick Fury
    @UmbertoDelRio @Tehsigzorz
    Stealthy can do 4 hit combos (into a light) for easier application of debuffs. I prefer stealthy got unstoppable countering and his high damage output. His slow is very easy to keep up after the special 2 and it makes US fights very easy. Definitely much better evade counters out there (nick). I think stealthy has about the same potential as NT. NT just needs very high sig while stealthy just benefits from it a bit. I still think they are both top 5 skill though
  • KelvinKageKelvinKage Posts: 372 ★★★
    Nick Fury
    As someone with an r2 stealthy, and a 5/65 NT I think NT is a bit better. Stealthy has incredible damage and nice utility with slow but he can’t access both at the same time. NT on the other hand has access to all his damage and more utility in every match up.

In my opinion
    Nick and Aegon; interchangeable at 1 and 2 depending on content
    3) NT
    4) Stealthy
    5) Blade
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    edited March 2020
    Nick Fury

You may not have AEGON.I have AEGON and I use him in everyday quest.Now you tell what makes you think Nick.Aegon had more potential.Even for 30k fights.It's different if you don't know how to use him
    Aegon for 30k fights? Explain how Aegon would be better. I simply don't understand. NF is a lot better for shorter fights and he does not need any ramp up
  • Apollo107Apollo107 Posts: 104
    Others
    Ma boi moony man
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Ægon

Aegon for 30k fights? Explain how Aegon would be better. I simply don't understand. NF is a lot better for shorter fights and he does not need any ramp up
    I dont use him for 30k fights cuz I just use domino trinity for those fights anyways(most likely EQ) but I can see aegon users heavy spamming for furies
  • OftfOftf Posts: 18
    Nick Fury
    definitely nick fury, however i havent had the luck to pull him yet :(
  • OftfOftf Posts: 18
    Nick Fury
    I also love playing gwenpool bc of her enervate w sp2->a great hyperion counter
  • Denslo500Denslo500 Posts: 900 ★★★
    Blade
    Blade's Parry/Bleed is unrivaled.