**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

End of the rainbow

ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,673 ★★★★★
Is it just me or do we get better stuff from the 4hr crystals than this hot garbage special calendar lol.

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

Neotwism said:

A lot of ppl have complained about being short iso and gold. I would imagine this is one of the ways kabam is trying to help that problem.

But its not even enough to make a difference....lol
    It's not enough to take a 5* from R1 to R5, no. People still have to earn Gold.
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    It's not enough to matter much to me right now, but if I was short every little bit would help.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    RU11011 said:

Just wondering but why did we get this calendar? Was there a holiday I missed out on? iirc there isn't anything on that meant they were obligated to give us this free stuff, mediocre as it may be...

St. Patrick's Day
    Ahhh gotcha
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    I found it to be a pleasant surprise.
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    It’s free and I’ll take it knowing I was short on iso, thanks kabam :)
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,577 ★★★★
    Would of been nice to have a special crystal at the end or something but whatever
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    It’s free. I mean it’s pathetically small amounts but it’s free
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    Top of the morning to ya
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    Now what should i do i have 1million gold no champs to rank up it remains sad i wish i could donate it to someone who needs it the most
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    edited March 2020
    I seriously do not understand gold or iso shortages. T4b and t5b and t2a's that is what is in seriously short supply and i got a few t2a shards and that is it...mostly iso i am just selling. I have champs to rank up, all of whom require a ridiculous number of t4b. I got gold, 61 mil, i got iso (tons of t4), i got champs...i even have alphas and t2a's. What i don't have is enough t4b or t5b to make a dent in all the champs i got! The additions in the moleman event are stacking up and the sunday arena is giving me shards a plenty and i definately like the changes! But those side arenas and particularly the t4b and Crystal crush suck lemon curd!
    edited March 2020
    I guess some of you are so slowed by gold and iso aquisition that it seems like you are keeping up and getting plenty of the higher tier items and therefore have them when you need them, but when you are flush with supplies and sitting on 200 plus champs you cannot rank...the real shortages become painfully clear! My ratings are just about to hit 900k...imagine! If i could rank even a 3rd of those champs what it would be!??
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    Rap said:

I seriously do not understand gold or iso shortages. T4b and t5b and t2a's that is what is in seriously short supply and i got a few t2a shards and that is it...mostly iso i am just selling. I have champs to rank up, all of whom require a ridiculous number of t4b. I got gold, 61 mil, i got iso (tons of t4), i got champs...i even have alphas and t2a's. What i don't have is enough t4b or t5b to make a dent in all the champs i got! The additions in the moleman event are stacking up and the sunday arena is giving me shards a plenty and i definately like the changes! But those side arenas and particularly the t4b and Crystal crush suck lemon curd!

I just took 2 6* champs to R2 1 5* to r5 and 1 5* to r4. I am getting low in gold and iso.
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    I like this a lot I need iso-8 badly
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I like it just cause it’s a simple cute thing with gold at the end of an iso rainbow. This was never meant to be crazy, just a fun little boost
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    It's magically disappointing.

• Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    We have events starting in 2h 5 minutes so there is that
    edited March 2020
    Well the gold and the iso come from duping and pretty obvious not a ton of 5s being duped, not across the entire community. And perhaps you aquire some of those supplies through being a sigil member or flat out purchases, i have no idea. I am a completely free player. And i don't currently choose to rank many of my 5s past r3 anyway at this point. I rank all of my 5s to r2 immediately. And they sit there till they match up with a squad and are duped. And when i am able to begin ranking 5s higher i will not run short of iso or gold because i built a supply machine below them...slowly and meticulously! I produce gold and iso and all the rest in excess...just not t4b t5b or t2 alphas...and those i have will not be wasted on someone i regret! 3 of my top 4 champs fit together in a synergy, are awakened and i will not regret the choice! (One is the thing at r4 sig 75) so i am playing a strategy that does not include ranking arena and defense fodder. And my 4 star Warlock sig 99 at r5 will make a better defender than a r3 5 star Warlock without sigs...and take far less to rank!
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Can someone post a photo of this calender? My phone is dead and I'm impatient
  • Apollo107Apollo107 Posts: 104
    Got 7 mil gold and no champs to take up 😒
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Mike192 said:

Buttehrs said:

Neotwism said:

A lot of ppl have complained about being short iso and gold. I would imagine this is one of the ways kabam is trying to help that problem.

But its not even enough to make a difference....lol
    It's not enough to take a 5* from R1 to R5, no. People still have to earn Gold.
    LOL Its not even enough to take a R1 L1 2* to 3/30 hahaha, please go check how much gold is needed before you make comments that show you lack of knowledge of the game.
    I'm afraid you may have missed the point of what I was saying. I'm aware of how much it is.