**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Domino vs Blade

In the far corner we have the lovely lady who deals in critical bleeds, critical failure, and critical damage that is constantly in flux. The one the only Lady Luck herself Domino.

In the other corner we have the bane of evil doers and dimensional baddies the immortal, blood sucking, butt kicking, Day-walking, Blade.

I can only rank one, both are awakened and I can't make up my mind.

Domino vs Blade 59 votes

Domino
74%
DrZolaTimone147gr3nd3lHeadrollerZzzusername7312DragonMCOCHendrossDuke_SilverWorknprogresssbdjdklIPowerIlCharlie_SceneMysterioDarthPhalPedritkoLordRaymond3crystaldsmithZeronaut81JayCee 44 votes
Blade
20%
Spity68zuffyDuMonUaxelelf_1DingaloSandeepSjkcjmijiInfineightDemitriMGraydroxMrBanksFabwizi 12 votes
Wait for a decent champ ya noob
5%
Spurgeon14AleorWelderofortune 3 votes

Comments

• MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    Blade
    Blade is still #1 IMO. Are you talking about 4 or 5 stars? You never mentioned.
  • WelderofortuneWelderofortune Posts: 527 ★★
    Wait for a decent champ ya noob
    Just 4 stars to rank 5, RNG has not been kind with five stars other then my spark.
  • NeoDazarasNeoDazaras Posts: 102
    Domino
    Blade has usefulness against certain champs, while Domino really only has trouble fighting an awakened OG Daredevli (funny enough). If you don't have the holy trinity, then go Domino
  • Carnagepool300Carnagepool300 Posts: 3
    Domino
    Domino, duh!
  • GrieferMadnessGrieferMadness Posts: 109

Domino, duh!

Yeah, if you could stop digging up 2-year-old threads, that'd be great.
  • DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 784 ★★★★
    Domino

Domino, duh!

Yeah, if you could stop digging up 2-year-old threads, that'd be great.
    I was just scrolling through the forums and had to do a double take to make sure I wasn't seeing a thread from 2 years ago lmao
  • HendrossHendross Posts: 942 ★★★
    edited March 2020
    Domino
    Domino until you dupe blade, his heal saves lots of potions