**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AW Question

What are the best defenders rn? Or do u guys know if there's like a tier list for defenders?

Comments

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options
    MarkWardMarkWard Posts: 35
    It depends on your alliance rank.
    As one friend of mine told, you are fighting against the node, not with Champion.

So Dormammu is good, Hyperion, Venom, Doctor Octopus (50/50), and sometimes Electro is annoying.
    But again, depends on the node, and your Alliance's defenders.
  • Options
    YENANSASHESYENANSASHES Posts: 252 ★★
    MarkWard said:

It depends on your alliance rank.
    As one friend of mine told, you are fighting against the node, not with Champion.

So Dormammu is good, Hyperion, Venom, Doctor Octopus (50/50), and sometimes Electro is annoying.
    But again, depends on the node, and your Alliance's defenders.

also dormammu needs awaken ability, and hype with dupe has good benefit.
  • Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,464 ★★★★
    At your level I'd pick your offensive team first, and then defenders after that.

Anyone who you can't reliably parry or has damage infliction (Electro, Magik, Dormammu, Korg) or has parry/auto-block are all good defender options.

Otherwise you just go for diversity - because if the champion isn't going to manage a defensive KO, then they might as well get diversity points.
  • Options
    KeepinItRealKeepinItReal Posts: 229
    edited March 2020

What are the best defenders rn? Or do u guys know if there's like a tier list for defenders?

Choosing best defenders is based on alot of factors such as AW Tier/Map, combination of defenders + node + placement or champ/node combo. Your Leader/Officers should know what's needed. There are several informative Defense Tier Lists & YT videos,..simplest just to Google it & look for most recent after Defense Tactics were added to pillage our items, boosts, glory, loyalty & units. Lol

There are some champs that suck to fight/get kills in general. Kabams "Rebalance" data & others have shed light on that per kill %.
    Annihilus, Korg, Havok, Thing, Dominoe, E.Maw, Guilly99 to name a few & many new champs can be tough bc majority haven't figured out their animations, SPs, description interactions & great counters. I don't know enough about u or ur alliance to feel confident making suggestions. U'll eventually learn from experience, but it's good ur asking for help & seeking different opinions/info.