Summoners, the Necrosword Crystals (the crystals in the Knull Cavalier Preview Bundle) currently have a higher than intended drop rate of 6-Star Champions.

We will be leaving the crystals as is for the time being, but will be correcting the drop rates before Knull receives his official release on October 28th. To ensure that this does not affect anybody that purchased this preview bundle, we will be auto-opening these crystals before that date, but this means you will not see what you received. To avoid any confusion, please open your crystals yourself ASAP.

Meme Thread

Comments

• Agent_F01Agent_F01 Posts: 18
    Why have Wolverine (Weapon X) when you can have Weapon II

• RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 3,499 ★★★★★
    Midnite93 said:

Thank god i didnt post lol
  • 060295060295 Posts: 47

The resemblance is disturbing 😐😓😨
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 888 ★★★
    DalBot said:

Kabam are in Canada...

Ok...

A large block of the player base is in the US. They're the ones who would get that money. 1 + 1 = 2
    Ah OK - I see where you were going with that.

Mea culpa.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 28,405 ★★★★★

DalBot said:

With news that Americans might be getting checks of $1,000 or more for Coronavirus relief...

Kabam are in Canada...
    Trudeau also announced a Stimulus Package so that no Canadian should have to worry about rent or feeding their children. Not sure how it's going to be doled out.
  • Amazing_Demon05Amazing_Demon05 Posts: 2,831 ★★★★★
    edited March 2020

he's already done dude
    Midnite93 said:

Just one more path

• Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 569 ★★★

DalBot said:

With news that Americans might be getting checks of $1,000 or more for Coronavirus relief...

Kabam are in Canada...
    Trudeau also announced a Stimulus Package so that no Canadian should have to worry about rent or feeding their children. Not sure how it's going to be doled out.
    Probably just a polite conversation with the landlords and food shops.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 3,499 ★★★★★
    Anish_108 said:

This may get deleted but why not lol.

My friend made this meme and it's gone viral lol😷😂
    Kudos to your friend!
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,023 ★★★★★

He turns into a human?