**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

War counted towards season??

Comments

• RonD9RonD9 Posts: 232
    If you were in that cancelled war, does it count towards your “5 wars” in order to get season rewards? @Kabam Miike
  • RonD9 said:

If you were in that cancelled war, does it count towards your “5 wars” in order to get season rewards? @Kabam Miike

They have already said, YES, that cancelled war still counts towards the minimum participation of 5 wars needed for season rewards.
    Now if you were one of the few alliances that had the SHORT 20 Minute War, and most probably then didn’t even get in either very short Defense or Offense, then you will still need 5 other wars.
    But if you DID get in (whether short or full war that day), it counts toward individual 5 war requirement.
  • RonD9RonD9 Posts: 232

RonD9 said:

They have already said, YES, that cancelled war still counts towards the minimum participation of 5 wars needed for season rewards.
    Now if you were one of the few alliances that had the SHORT 20 Minute War, and most probably then didn’t even get in either very short Defense or Offense, then you will still need 5 other wars.
    But if you DID get in (whether short or full war that day), it counts toward individual 5 war requirement.
    Thanks! Couldn’t find the info...
  • WrathandhavocWrathandhavoc Posts: 14
    I wonder if in addition to nullifying war 5 and issuing compensation (not a write-off) maybe for better or worse, alliances resetting to whatever multiplier they were at pre-5 would be viable. Not a perfect fix, but a start.

• AlexBossuAlexBossu Posts: 146
    edited March 2020
    When the war no.5 will be cancelled and when are we going to receive the points lost by the multiplier? The season is almost done and we need to know where we are positioned.
  • AlexBossuAlexBossu Posts: 146
    Thecurler said:

If I was a betting man, I'd put $1 on the following -

War 5 points won't be removed until the season has ended.
    As a consequence, season rewards will be delayed.
    No adjustments made for war 6&7 tier multipliers.
    No adjustments made for war 6&7 skewed matchmaking.

If you read the sticky thread in "bugs and known issues". It reads as though Kabam haven't acknowledged matchmaking and tier multiplier for wars 6&7 as an issue they will be addressing. This is only my opinion but it looks like they're going to brush everything else under the carpet and let the season play out with it's integrity compromised.

I believe the same :smiley:
    I just want to see if they say it :smiley::smiley::smiley:
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    You can't adjust Multipliers for Wars 6 and 7. You can't assume where an Alliance should have been because that depends on the results of where they were. Adjusting the War Rating and Points for War 5 is all you can do.

You can't adjust Multipliers for Wars 6 and 7. You can't assume where an Alliance should have been because that depends on the results of where they were. Adjusting the War Rating and Points for War 5 is all you can do.

If they adjust the points for war 5 and it would have changed the tier, then they can/should adjust the points for the future wars based on tier. If you can’t assume what the results will be then you can’t assume a win/lose and have to go based on the teir they were in after war 4. An ally who automatically lost the war and got knocked into a lower tier that took them 2 wins to get out of is being affected a ton and those issues can and should be fixed.

You can't just ignore the Wars that have been fought after War 5.
  • StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    So @Kabam Miike, when will the leaderboard be fix ?

If they adjust the points for war 5 and it would have changed the tier, then they can/should adjust the points for the future wars based on tier. If you can’t assume what the results will be then you can’t assume a win/lose and have to go based on the teir they were in after war 4. An ally who automatically lost the war and got knocked into a lower tier that took them 2 wins to get out of is being affected a ton and those issues can and should be fixed.

You can't just ignore the Wars that have been fought after War 5.
    Where did he even say that...?
    He didn't. I did.
  • FishweaselFishweasel Posts: 186 ★★
    Verzz said:

Still crickets? It’s getting pretty sad that the season is almost over and nobody knows where they really stand

C’mon @Kabam Miike ..... this isn’t really fair. You have a known issue and alliances don’t know where they stand in season ratings. If you were able to fix war rating so quickly, surely you are able to show the adjusted season standings. Only 8 days left. We deserve an update before the season ends.
  • Verzz said:

@Kabam Miike is our war rating going to be adjusted down before the end of the season? This should not be a difficult question

The War Rating adjustment should have been completed days ago when we said it was. If you don't think it has been, we need more information. You can start with your Alliance's name, and we'll let you know if there is more that we need.
  • Verzz said:

Still crickets? It’s getting pretty sad that the season is almost over and nobody knows where they really stand

C’mon @Kabam Miike ..... this isn’t really fair. You have a known issue and alliances don’t know where they stand in season ratings. If you were able to fix war rating so quickly, surely you are able to show the adjusted season standings. Only 8 days left. We deserve an update before the season ends.
    Unfortunately, Season Score is very different than War Rating. It's not nearly as easy. We're working on it and should have more information for you soon.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    What are the odds it gets fixed prior to season end? With everything going on, seems unlikely.

The only feasible alternative is to compensate after the season is over...which will also be difficult and will probably necessitate a “please be patient/it will take a couple of weeks” email.

Not the end of the world. But still I understand the frustration.

Dr. Zola
  • StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★

Unfortunately, Season Score is very different than War Rating. It's not nearly as easy. We're working on it and should have more information for you soon.

I hope you will fix the season score as we lost nearly 50 places with war 5 as you said it will not count...
  • Monk1Monk1 Posts: 745 ★★★★
    I honestly don’t see how this can be so hard. Just take the points off people and that will not be perfect but and easy way to start.

Not rocket science
  • Verzz said:

Verzz said:

@Kabam Miike is our war rating going to be adjusted down before the end of the season? This should not be a difficult question

The War Rating adjustment should have been completed days ago when we said it was. If you don't think it has been, we need more information. You can start with your Alliance's name, and we'll let you know if there is more that we need.
    The alliance name is DarkRealm Redeemers Tag RDMRZ. We won war 5 and our war rating was never reduced. Please let me know when this is going to happen
    I'm sorry, I know why people are confused. There was no REMOVAL of War Rating for those that Won, just adding War Rating for those that Tied/Lost. I'll clear this up.
This discussion has been closed.