**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Huge kudos to Kabam!

SentryPillowSentryPillow Posts: 307 ★★★
The new calendars and the solo event was great! The iso calendar is a nice bonus since I’m short on iso right now. Energy is always something I’m happy to receive, and the new energy calendar is great for aiding in some quest exploration. Finally, the solo event today was one of the best ever, and really helped me save revives for abyss or act 6 exploration

Comments

• natewagz419natewagz419 Posts: 49
    Man this is awesome! Thanks kabam!
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    It was such a pleasant surprise to see that when I logged in! Big thanks to Kabam
  • TyDollarSignTyDollarSign Posts: 225 ★★
    Kudos indeed, I would have guessed they would have done the small energy refills building up to a couple of big ones. Def impressed!
  • Uatu_Tazuka1Uatu_Tazuka1 Posts: 5
    Hey, Kabam, thank you most kindly for the extra energy! It is most appreciated during these times when so many of us have so much more time to spend playing our favorite game. Thanks again, truly.
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,103 ★★★★★
    Absolutely, very nice gifts.
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Kudos! The energy bundles are much appreciated! Especially in these times.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Great Calendar! Amazing for everyone who has to stay inside due to the coronavirus! Only thing is, I already have 5 energy refills in my stash LOL
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,554 Guardian
    Markjv81 said:

Kabams way of stopping the spread? Give everyone more energy so they stay inside?

The energy calendar does seem to be a relatively spur of the moment thing Kabam decided to do as a response to the current situation: the in-game email references this, and the fact that it was not pre-announced seems to also indicate this.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    The events in this month are pretty well designed. Especially for no energy requirement for mole man expedition. Players not bound by daily completion restriction too. I’m satisfied.
  • samalasravansamalasravan Posts: 163
    kadam really surprised thanks for listening our words
  • Nick1109Nick1109 Posts: 594 ★★★
    These calendars are amazing! And the energy such a good addition.
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
    Ugh.. I didn't want to say anything good about kabam currently due to my.. situation.. but got to give them credit.. the energy refills is a great idea and very much appreciated..

Good job guys :)
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    edited March 2020

kadam really surprised thanks for listening our words

You know, it's funny. Someone made a Post today saying with the current climate, they should give us Energy. I kind of scrolled past thinking another Post about something out of the virus. Then shortly after, the Calendar. Are they related? No idea. Shut me up, though. Lol!
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,034 ★★★★★
    couldn't agree more mostly .. the iso is meh but everything else was pretty rad.