**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Hela is God Teir!

2»

Comments

• AlienShoesAlienShoes Posts: 40
    ChriissR said:

Let's be serious, ain't nobody excited to pull a 6* Hela 😂

Dude, I've been hoping to pull her as a 6* forever, I have the resources to take her to rank 2 sitting there waiting for the day, and I wouldn't hesitate to pull that trigger
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,610 ★★★★★
    How did your hela get pass the bioharzard on crossbones
    The biohazard triggered much less due to the parry-double medium combos i was doing with maxed out Pacify reducing ability accuracy by 30%, I also had heimdall, nick fury, quake, and dpx on the team at the time and was not running suicides, so the first time biohazard triggered, i healed up and then once I got low heimdall kicked in. Also it takes exactly 18 hits (6 double medium combos) to get to 1.5 bars of power, which is what you would do, I have no idea where you got 25-29 as 18 with parry between each will always leave you at 1.5 bars of power and 2 more parry-double medium combos will push you to 2 bars of power which is, at most, 22 hits. I didnt get a 1 shot the first couple times i did it, but i did on the 3rd run, which is my most recent run through, in which I turned off suicides and changed up my masteries, which made a massive difference. As for him not throwing specials, it was fairly easy to keep him from doing that by using re-parries so i spent a majority of the time that i wasnt attacking by blocking and baiting him to dash into me, which allowed me to reparry. As i said, she is by no means the best option, and, unless you either really enjoy her, or you are really good at her, would not recommend using her for these fights. But, I feel she is definitely skipped over by most of the community despite being far more useful than she is given credit.

How did your hela get pass the bioharzard on crossbones

See above response, it took multiple attempts before I 1 shot xbones before dying to biohazard and I had to rely on the pacify mastery, which helped a lot.
  • ZirkonZirkon Posts: 61
    Hela’s blades should cause Bleed.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,804 ★★★★★
    PsyLife said:

Good numbers? She has the hardest hitting basic attacks in the game! Though she is lacking utility.

* Star Lord cries at the corner *
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,804 ★★★★★
    I would personally rate Hela not as god but as Proxima tier.
    She is one of those champs who despite having potentials and are strong, at the end of the day, they are pretty much useless 🙁
  • GK_23GK_23 Posts: 279 ★★★
    Great. A champion is “God tier” to you, and some others disagree. Different strokes for different folks. Welcome to MCOC.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    What's with the Necro?
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Zirkon said:

why necro this?
  • ZirkonZirkon Posts: 61
    edited July 2020
    Zirkon said:

Why would people disagree on this? Is it that wrong to expect Hela’s blades to cause Bleed? Hela, the goddess of death, specializes in producing various blades for attack. BLADES, people. BLADES.
    Squirrel Girl’s fingers can cause Bleed and yet Hela’s huge blades can’t? You gotta be kidding me.
    Her blades must be as sharp as a cloud, huh? LoL.
  • GregglesWinsGregglesWins Posts: 17
    " Plus, helas ramp up in veneral questing is get to 1.5 bars of power, bait out a special, start charging heavies, drop sp2 when you have 5+ furies, 1-2 combos will kill 90% of opponents."

- Yes I know I'm a noob, but what does "bait out a special" mean?

" Plus, helas ramp up in veneral questing is get to 1.5 bars of power, bait out a special, start charging heavies, drop sp2 when you have 5+ furies, 1-2 combos will kill 90% of opponents."

- Yes I know I'm a noob, but what does "bait out a special" mean?

All it means is to stay open and dex a few attacks to get the ai to throw a special attack so you can start charging Hela's heavy...the Nick Fury+Quake synergy won't auto evade special attacks, so you can't start charging while the opponent has over 1 bar of power