**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Would be nice on maintenance nights to give decreased timers for AQ.

We all have been made aware maintenance was coming. I needs to be done. No argument there. That said would y’all be willing to consider for the future 30 min timers on maintenance days. My alliance is a mix of Europeans and Americans. I’m certain we aren’t unique. 3+ hour maintenance really throws off out mojo. Just throwing it out there.

Comments

• NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★

We all have been made aware maintenance was coming. I needs to be done. No argument there. That said would y’all be willing to consider for the future 30 min timers on maintenance days. My alliance is a mix of Europeans and Americans. I’m certain we aren’t unique. 3+ hour maintenance really throws off out mojo. Just throwing it out there.

If maintenance throws off your Mojo the game has well over one hundred and fifty other champs you could use besides him.
  • LumpDeChumpLumpDeChump Posts: 68
    Neotwism said:

If maintenance throws off your Mojo the game has well over one hundred and fifty other champs you could use besides him.
    Ummmm it’s just a figure of speech homie. I don’t even have a Mojo. Never been lucky with the RNG in this game.

I was just saying we have a rhythm. A way and time in which we move that works. Maintenance usually takes 1-2 hours. This time it’s 3. All good. Just hard to plan for that. When doing map 6 & 7 there’s not much wiggle room. It doesn’t hurt Kabam’s bank account to run 30 min timers. It’s just the right thing to do.
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    Agree