**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Are Mole Man Expeditions worth the grind?

FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
Not a whining post, I'm genuinely unsure wheter I should go for them or not. I see a lot of paths.

Are Mole Man Expeditions worth the grind? 55 votes

Yes, they are worth the grind.
92%
GroundedWisdomBigPoppaCBONEDrZolaSnizzbarzuffyBen345qJohnyzeroDonnymeijKronos187Wulfgar79Wicket329HalleyMoosetiptronicryman5787VoltolosTehsigzorzsilentagDjinKevanproGSidDDragon 51 votes
No, they are not worth the grind.
7%
Weapon101AleorApollo107Lohan33 4 votes
Other
0%

Comments

• Options
    silentagsilentag Posts: 429 ★★★
    Quick and easy fights, no crazy nodes and 0 energy. I see no downsides tbh
  • Options
    TP33TP33 Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    Yes. It is quite repetitive but it is a question on wether you want 2 5*s and 2 or so T2A.
    For me it’s a big yes
  • Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    As a beginner it helped a lot. I got to open 2 5* crystals just this month (my 5th and 6th 5* champ) and will probably open another one next week if I can still sweep all the 5* shards in Master and Epic.
  • Options
    KevanproGKevanproG Posts: 308 ★★
    It long and boring and easy but the paths are gonna just increase every week but in the end it will be worth it
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    I'm exploring every difficulty. The Master and Epic rewards are awesome and normal And Heroic are so easy, I can auto-fight through the whole thing and hopefully get some 4 star duped for iso that I sorely need.