**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Question about Scarlet Witch.

So I was talking to my brother about SW and I tried to find a list of all of the buffs and debuffs her ability could apply. Note the word "tried." Does anyone have a list of everything she can trigger? I'm asking only because I couldn't find another thread about this or any lists on any other site.

Comments

• Options
    I have her and ones i havent seen are bleed,unstoppable well those are the only ones i can thimk of i seen her do power lock,fatigue poison,power steal ,power gain,stun cant think of any more
  • Options
    ZerophunkZerophunk Posts: 207
    Regen. Armor break cruelty precision nullify...
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    Armor Up, Fury, Cruelty, Regen, Weakness, Poison, Heal Block, Power Drain, Power Lock and the one that lowers crit damage
  • Options
    Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    It's important to note her buffs and debuffs trigger at different times. There is the times.she attacks and the times she is getting attacked.

When she attacks: Fury, Cruelty, Precision, Regen, Stun, Power Lock and Power Steal.

When being attacked: Power Drain (for both champs), Fury (for opponent), Poison (opponent), Armor Up? (For her)
  • Options
    GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    She has a X% (X depends on sig level) chance to generate 0-8 buffs on herself or debuffs on her opponents whenever she or the opponent crits.
    When SW crits:
    Buffs: Fury, Cruelty, Regeneration (15% health) [what's the fourth one?]
    Debuffs: Stun (1.5 seconds), Weakness (-35% attack; doesn't stack), Power Lock (4 seconds), Power Steal
    When Opponent crits:
    Buffs: Armor Up (forgot if this one stacks), Power Gain (stacks) [forgot what the others were]
    Debuffs: Poison (stacks), Weakness (stacks), Power Drain (she power drains herself as well), Healblock, Power gain reduction (not sure about this debuff)

Each buff/debuff (except stun and regeneration) has a 12.5% chance to proc on critical hits. Stun and regeneration has a 5% chance to proc
    You may activate more than 1 buff/debuff on a single critical hit
  • Options
    YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    You forgot two, GB.

1 is Armor Up on the enemy when she crits.

The other is Fury on the enemy when they crit.